Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Last time I saw cuts this clean , I cut my face whist shaving :D
a5c8a9f405eb59c9d501bd529106b0b2.png

You need to decide what series you are going to replicate, as all the videos above, they are all different :geek:

Not one shoe fits all
Would be nice to do them all shaun , I personally considered it ,
The series are the same , the performance is the same and same settings ,
Just some countries run different tire but not them all and some different engines , as well you know from your experience with F4 and the teams you know ,
I believe some run Honda and a different tire compound ,
would be nice to understand them all and all the rules and formulas ,
maybe David knows more , obviously he is researching the physics extensively ,

There was some discussion regarding skins and series but nothing concrete as of yet I believe from what I was reading , the chassis is almost ready for painting it has AO maps already but some more cuts on the panels to make , and from the 4hrs I just spent on the nose , and the shape of the UV changing so much I doubt it will be ready for another day or so , maybe monday , final chassis will be ready ,

But as you understand its payware so without permissions from teams we can not replicate any official livery , as kunos or anyone can not in reality without getting permission from each team direct ,
But would be lovely to create some official livery with permissions at some point as this is a strong series to make from the amount of people asking for it :)

Any help would be appreciated in this aspect :)

The series are the same , the performance is the same and same settings ,
Just some countries run different tire but not them all and some different engines , as well you know from your experience with F4 and the teams you know ,
I believe some run Honda and a different tire compound ,

Hi Scott, sorry mate, but you are totally wrong there, way off in fact.

If you really look at all the series that the FIA F4 promote, you will find:

1) British F4 is using a sealed restricted limited engine and Mygale Chassis
2) The Italian series uses the Tatuus Chassis with the Abarth Engine, not limited
3) The Chinese series using the 1.8ltr Geely Engine and Van Diemen Chassis and weights a lot less
4) the German ADAC series uses Semi Automatic shift system, uses the Abarth engine with a max of 5.7BAR boost in a certain rev range
5) Spanish uses the Tatuus chassis and Abarth Engine, 1.6ltr Turbocharged.

Obviously there is more, but as you can see, they are all completely different

Reactions: CC

2) The Italian series uses the Tatuus Chassis with the Abarth Engine, not limited
3) The Chinese series using the 1.8ltr Geely Engine and Van Diemen Chassis and weights a lot less
4) the German ADAC series uses Semi Automatic shift system, uses the Abarth engine with a max of 5.7BAR boost in a certain rev range

I just look at the data and reference what I have Shaun ,
From the main information I understand is from the Australia F4 ,
and from reading regarding the Mygale chassis in which I am referring to not F4 in general ,
2-3-4 series running my style chassis , in which is my personal concern only ,
they all run similar performance and settings , maybe its what the structural chassis can hold , around 160 psi ,
F4 in general is running maybe 4 different chassis in which I know nothing about at all as I have done no research on them whatsoever , they look different in style to our car and the engines is different ,

But I dont play with them ingame , like drive ect , all I do is 3D thats it nothing else , imports and settings ,
audio and physics and physics information I dont really know anything about at all , just bits and bats from looking at info ect here and there ,

The only thing that concerns me is cars that are running the same chassis , , but we dont paint replica paints , use replica logos ect anyways , but I am sure these guys on the forums will have a lot of fun making series ect :)

Like for example ,
British F4 and Australian F4 run exact same chassis and same engine , exact 100% ,
And I know 2-3 more that run same Eco Boost ford , which is 160 psi ,
So I am referring to which season would we be aiming for , but again nothing is concrete ,

but we certainly wouldnt be painting a F4 spanish Tatuus season on a Mygale chassis :)

Happy days, as you said to me your using Mygale, so that would limit you anyway.

Also, don't get confused with PSI and BHP.

The UK is the ONLY series to be restricted, like I said above to 160PSI / 158BHP, where as Australia is 160BHP. OK 2hp difference, but that could be down to the turbo settings, and them having a higher boost

Happy days, as you said to me your using Mygale, so that would limit you anyway.

Also, don't get confused with PSI and BHP.

The UK is the ONLY series to be restricted, like I said above to 160PSI / 158BHP, where as Australia is 160BHP. OK 2hp difference, but that could be down to the turbo settings, and them having a higher boost
Physics dont concern me Shaun whatsoever , absolute zero , thats why I work with the best in the business ,
I do 3D they do the rest and I know its second to none ,
My only concern is creating the best visual product I can create with my hands , I understand what your saying , thats why I stated there all similar , meaning all mygale chassis run similar setup , 2bhp to me is similar :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 126 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 39.0%