AC Formula RSS 3 @ @ Paul Ricard - Wednesday 05 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Put me down please Craig, out all day hope to get back in time, pc in bits, hope to get that
done as well. so please forgive if i cannot make it.
have not raced this week at all, and seeing such a depleted field, nothing worse than a low number
turn out. will have to practice with the car as i go.:)

Yrs ernie grid numbers are far to low ..Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Hi @Craig Dunkley, the practice server went down, I think, after the practice session was over and it never restarted. I thought it was something with my PC, so I have restarted the system and I still can't see the practice server.
IS anybody having this issue?

Hi @Craig Dunkley, the practice server when down, I think, after the practice session was over and it never restarted. I thought it was something with my PC, so I have restarted the system and I still can't see the practice server.
IS anybody having this issue?

I was wandering where the server went, i need the practice :roflmao:

Server is offline now.
regarding DRS? I am a lot slower than everyone else so I may have to install it
This is the setup I use right now. I might have to change it further. I didn't change the camber ot the toe from the setup someone posted on the last race at Monza.

Regarding DRS, you don't need the app, I activate it as soon as I enter the long back straight and as soon as I accelerate for the start-finish straight. I don't know if it's usable in other places. maybe you can actually use after every corner ...

Attachments

• ricard-aero-drive-br99-susp.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 122
  • ricard-aero-drive-br99-susp.sp
    291 bytes · Views: 132
This is the setup I use right now. I might have to change it further. I didn't change the camber ot the toe from the setup someone posted on the last race at Monza.

Regarding DRS, you don't need the app, I activate it as soon as I enter the long back straight and as soon as I accelerate for the start-finish straight. I don't know if it's usable in other places. maybe you can actually use after every corner ...
i'm not a setup genius. I just took something already done by @Medilloni for Monza and I tried to adapt it. It might be miles off of what it should be.

I mean, you can use DRS whenever you want, but the downforce is so low, that you don't know you can use in corners, after braking, ofc, otherwise will close before reaching the apex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back