Cars Formula RSS 3 by Race Sim Studio

Carlin already revealed their livery, it looks very good
ca.jpg

Since this is like the last piece to the open wheel puzzle from you guys, is there a possibility of sayyyyyy... RSS LMP2/3 :rolleyes::roflmao::sneaky:

Since this is like the last piece to the open wheel puzzle from you guys, is there a possibility of sayyyyyy... RSS LMP2/3 :rolleyes::roflmao::sneaky:
Anything is possible but would be good to keep this thread from becoming a wishlist - RSS3 stuff only please :)

Its tough I know when there isn't much WIP progress, not much I can do about that right now :roflmao:

I already have a list of things I want to get done on it this weekend, so lets see then how far I get. Will check up again to see if there is any new data (very new car, teams themselves don't yet have everything, so good to keep asking for updates/revisions/additions).

Last edited:
Agreed, apologies though wasn't being pushy or anything purely just scouting out the possibilities :roflmao:. Excited to see the all the developments of this car!

If he says YES then I might go and buy the 2018 RSS 2 :roflmao::D:laugh:
What you dont have this RSS2 ? Such a pity its a lovely car to drive ingame and sounds awesome,
you get 2 also I believe the RSS2 2018 and the RSS2 2017 for the same price as kinda a bonus,
cheaper than a mcds :D
531a652ddb62c1ab8cdaa84a0d931eaf.png

Not even ashamed to admit that I bought the car for the sexy sidepod vent alone.
I was looking at it 30 minutes earlier that vent, I have to admit work stopped, was chatting with Gary regarding this F3 he spotted some settings in the NASA Manual he has,
but was just say there looking at it daydreaming.. :rolleyes::D:D

Sorry to hijack your thread Gary lets all stay on topic now or hell be here to kick ass soon I imagine..

Carlin already revealed their livery, it looks very good
ca.jpg
Back on topic and looking at this livery it really does lend itself to the shape of the car,
its similar to what we like to make and similar to this RSS2 build also,
im really interested to see some more liveries as they come out,
I think 1 base livery here might be too little although the 2 series we did looked great I think we should try and make a grid if possible, lets see how much time we have when Gary is done with the project to get some liveries on this puppy, I imagine Gary maybe excited to paint something also, I know he wants to race this car hence the reason hes making it. :)
but I really like this style of graphics.

Oh some of you guys might be able to help if you want, I know some of you guys are very resourceful,

Can someone find a perfect side view if possible in nice resolution of this GP3/F3 Tyre,
like a perfect side view, I have some resources but nothing I can get inside the tyre to see the very finer details,
so far these tyres the base is some of the best texturing I did on tyres, they want tweeking slightly I imagine once we get ingame with it, just down to logos and finer detailing now with them. :)
not quite sure how visible it is my monitor is quite low the screen brightness,
Diffuse.
0da0fefd05be1c74d88d4c27e30d3282.png

Spec.
3102c5f1f1474cc9293660af31509af7.jpg

Normals.
560e0a4d0a11d6359df926e309bb431b.jpg

Like I say there early WIP, but some help if someone can find some nice images would be much appreciated. :)

Didn't get anything too exciting done, mostly wrapping up the main body, filling in holes making sure its all watertight and tidy. Got a couple smaller details done, rear wing mount/AOA holes, sidepod innards done (radiators etc), underfloor shape all final. Didn't get onto suspension like I'd hoped, but did get everything so far unwrapped ready to start messing around and settle on the skin map

Hmb0uUH.png

fhdr6Y9.png

tcWC8V6.png

xlJq7FD.png

sfh7Nqy.png

zi7Fq8v.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back