Formula RR server online - Hop in!

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
If you want to have a taste of the newly released Formula RR expansion. We have a server online to test the cars out

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FRR
Password: click here (licensed members only)
Tracks: Hockenheim GP, Hockenheim National, Hockheim Short and Nurburgring GP (GTR Evo needed)
Session: Practice
Weather: Dry

Whenever I try to save a setup to the RaceRoom version (I know, different track to thread one, but important info) of Hockenheim GP, the setup won't show. Its saved, its there. I know this because if I go to save the same setup again, it asks if I want to overwrite the old version.

On the other configuarations of Hockenheim, and on all other tracks, default Race 07, GTR, Race On, add-on tracks, I can save setups for the car, and I can actually see it. The setup done by me, not SimBin.

Just a bit of important info I though I throw out there, I guess someone higher up/closer to SimBin themselves will tell them of this little bug I guess you can call it.

Whenever I try to save a setup to the RaceRoom version (I know, different track to thread one, but important info) of Hockenheim GP, the setup won't show. Its saved, its there. I know this because if I go to save the same setup again, it asks if I want to overwrite the old version.

On the other configuarations of Hockenheim, and on all other tracks, default Race 07, GTR, Race On, add-on tracks, I can save setups for the car, and I can actually see it. The setup done by me, not SimBin.

Just a bit of important info I though I throw out there, I guess someone higher up/closer to SimBin themselves will tell them of this little bug I guess you can call it.

Problem is most probably that you have a custom track installed that also goes by the name "Hockenheim GP". Remove it from your "GameData - Locations" folder and you can see the setups (that was the problem at least for me).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.5%