PC2 Formula Rookie Career Ice Race?!

Seriously? I can't keep this on the track for two laps, ice tyres or not. If anyone thinks this is too easy, try the FR's on ICE. Diabolical.

What an stupid decision to put open wheelers on ice, and to make it necessary to do if you want to progress. Anyone else pissed off at this?

Same here.
1. this is an idiotic idea.
2. apparently there is a bug with the ice tires that wasn't caught up in time for day 1 patch. We'll have to wait till the next one to stade a chance to finish the race.
3. this is still an idiotic idea...

Yep. They must have thought:

" Well, we put a Formula car on ice to begin with.... they will love it....."

Live footage from the defs office---->

giphy.gif
:cool::rolleyes::cool:

Yeah, you can race some strange combinations in PC2. I myself could car less for racing on a snowy track, doesn't make sense (other than the ice racing sport). But, SMS basically lets the gamer do as they please, they don't create the combinations they allow them. Which is nice for those that don't care if it's realistic or not.

I ended up skipping that race and losing the championship, but I was still able to move to the next tier and the FR EU championship.

Are you saying that the tyres were not actually ice tyres, even though they looked like them? That would explain their piss-poor performance. Ice tyres should actually be pretty good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back