Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Same, this is weirdly unplayable for me. All the other Buenos Aires layouts work fine, but 8 is bugged. @Andrew James : you probably want to take a look at this...

edit: BA6 stutters a bit as well.

edit2: this is not a signup, sorry! Just a warning for people to test the track before signing up.

Tried another test day run. I've set the time to 12.00PM and turned off time scale. I hardly notice any hiccups and stutters now, minor possibly, but overall smoother performance than on default track time and with time scale on.
Don't know what of these two is the culprit, but it's probably time scale, since it was mentioned in the bug thread regrading the stuttering issues people have.

Just a note for everyone that being as we've all just updated to 1.20, and based on the fact the grid went wrong on Saturday, whatever happens today happens. I don't expect any problems, but if the grid messes up again or whatever, we'll just make the most of it and have fun anyway.

Wow, 30 people signed up! What an amazing sign up, thank you everyone. This, of course, naturally means we all need to be extra careful especially that first lap (I think I'll investigate the first lap automatically), we won't be doing race restarts. Thanks all, let's make this event as fun as possible for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back