Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

It is clear that too many people want to show how good they are or how fast they are and this breeds competition. This then leads to rash decisions to get past the driver in front at all costs despite a long race ahead with pitstop strategy mixed in. Where have I seen this behaviour before? Oh yes, in real racing. ;):thumbsup:

But the whole point of the club racing is to have fun, not win at all costs. To race fair with manners and respect. This is not real racing with real prizes and real cash incentives.

Other than that, good racing to the winner and well done. No mean feat to win in such a long race with a diverse skill set. :thumbsup:

On a side note, listening to TS while the race was in motion, I heard Andrew and others getting upset with a few drivers and some of the style of racing yet no one has actually come on here and said "yes I was at fault I caused a lot of those problems, I was driving badly and discourteous" :whistling: ;)

It is clear that close racing like this will always have racing incidents though and one persons idea of a fair racing incident is another's idea of discourteous driving.
:cool:

On a side note, listening to TS while the race was in motion, I heard Andrew and others getting upset with a few drivers and some of the style of racing yet no one has actually come on here and said "yes I was at fault I caused a lot of those problems, I was driving badly and discourteous" :whistling: ;)
:cool:
In the heat of the moment when you feel disadvantaged, it is easy to be angry and speak out. That's why we wait 24 hours before we make a report. As it stands, I PMd two people who I felt disadvantaged me and both were friendly about it, all sorted. Also, there are plenty of posts in this thread with people openly saying sorry.

In the heat of the moment when you feel disadvantaged, it is easy to be angry and speak out. That's why we wait 24 hours before we make a report. As it stands, I PMd two people who I felt disadvantaged me and both were friendly about it, all sorted. Also, there are plenty of posts in this thread with people openly saying sorry.

Fine Andrew, I understand. But not one where they openly admit to being a bad driver though which obviously some were on the night. ;)

Like I stated earlier though. Close, large field racing like this will always have a greater chance of racing incidents.
I look forward to the next big one though.

Last edited:
@Mid-pack Jack : Oh, there's one thing I completely forgot to say in my previous posts... you said you lost all FFB, right? This has happened to me in a couple of occasions (with a G27), but there's actually a keybinding on the Controls menu that lets you reset FFB immediately, and, at least for me, it always works. Do take a look, it might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%