Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

super-v8_02-jpg.104880

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming tenth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Cars:
Super V8
Track: Adelaide Street Circuit Download

Practice 1:
19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualification 1: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup 1: 20.00 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 20.05 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 20:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualification 1: 20:40 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup 1: 20.50 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 20.55 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List:
  1. Jimi Hughes
  2. Mark Breslin
  3. Shawn Jacobs (race 1)
  4. Queequeg
  5. Jose Borges
  6. quicksilver384
  7. Tero Dahlberg (maybe)
  8. Mike Bell
  9. Dan ONeill
  10. Anders Nilsson
  11. PicoBp
  12. Flammenjc
  13. Paul Joseph
  14. Yuri
  15. Stenne
  16. Adam Hodgkinson
  17. Kevin Ryan
  18. Oscar Hardwick
  19. Sven-Arne Andersson
  20. Niranjan
  21. praxtonio
  22. Franklin Stegink
  23. robt100
  24. Paul Watkins
  25. Lewis McGlade
  26. Steve Le Gallez
  27. Nobkins
  28. DrSayers
  29. kamackeris
  30. wickedsaint57
  31. Theo van den Brink
  32. Phil Shillitoe
  33. Kacper Kolodziejczyk
  34. Morello
  35. Free slot
UTP #69

Some clarifications on the track limits the yellow lines are the track limits, at Turn 6 and 7 you are not allow to cross the yellow line on the exit and run to the left of the curb. The only exception is the straight between turn 7 and 8 once you have completely cleared the curb at the exit of turn 7 you can run up to the wall on the straight see track map below.
475342Trackmap.jpg

Last edited:
Again if I can could get Calder Park to work I would.... ..

Paul make sure you don't have a double Calder folder, the way you discribe your problem it seems thats why its not working, this is how it should be

GameData/Locations/Calder01 in that folder you should have a folder call Calder01 with 5 files, then in the second Calder01 folder you should have 15 files.

Paul make sure you don't have a double Calder folder, the way you discribe your problem it seems thats why its not working, this is how it should be

GameData/Locations/Calder01 in that folder you should have a folder call Calder01 with 5 files, then in the second Calder01 folder you should have 15 files.
I will give that a go. To be honest I might not be able to make it anyways... If I show up I show up but I can't commit for definite even if I get it going. I'm pretty sure we are not going to get a full room tonight so have me as a maybe :)

Runner-up is still a mystery to me... :O_o: I wouldn't be surprised if Oscar beats me to it but I'd be more than happy with 3rd, to finish one damn season at least. :D

Just analyzing forces, don't mind me... :p everyone from the obvious top 10 or so wasn't there, I might as well get 4th in final results, who knows. Let's do the season to find out :)
:whistling:

Don't know if this will help @kamackeris or not but in my game the Track Calder Park is not visible in the Location folder, ( maybe that is true for everyone anyway) but I found it another track folder called RDTCC SI0. My folder structure is the same as described by Yves but I do not why the track shows up in a differently named folder. I was able to get on track in multiplayer but I was the only one there at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%