Formula Renault 3.5 Mod Released for Assetto Corsa

Chris

Premium
formula_renault_35_render1.jpg

Modding group VirtuaSimulazioni have today released the highly anticipated and much sought-after Formula Renault 3.5 race car for Kunos Simulazioni's Assetto Corsa.

The attention to detail and accuracy of the physics, modeling and sound is up there with the official content that Kunos put out. As in real life, there are three aerodynamic variations to choose from in the form of 'Stepped' classes, with low, medium and high downforce packages. The mod also comes with 15 replica liveries from the real Formula Renault 3.5 series.

The Formula Renault 3.5 provides a much needed boost to the number of open wheel cars in Assetto Corsa, a sim that is largely dominated by road vehicles and GT race cars.

Download the Formula Renault 3.5 from our Resource Manager HERE! While you're there be sure to stay up to date with our clubs and leagues section for exciting races with this car, and post your awesome pictures and videos to our dedicated RaceTube media gallery!

Still unsure of this mod? You can check out our official video footage from an early morning test session around Silverstone!

Read my post. Read my previous posts. Read my posts in the ac forum. Same username. I only apply pressure to kunos. Never any pressure applied to free/paid modders.

A. I know this is free
B. I've been following sim racing long enough to know even a single car can take two years.

My post was just about "what happened" I got my answer. Life got in the way like it does to every one of us. Have fun with your instant negativity. Peace.

No offence buddy, but it was the wording of your post that caused the issue.
Not even a "we decided to dissolve" text? Just a logo. Very nice of you.
You sound irritated and like you think they owe you something more than they've already given in time and effort. So Brownninja's response is entirely understandable. If you don't want to read negativity, then don't post it yourself.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%