Formula Renault 3.5 Mod Released for Assetto Corsa

Chris

Premium
formula_renault_35_render1.jpg

Modding group VirtuaSimulazioni have today released the highly anticipated and much sought-after Formula Renault 3.5 race car for Kunos Simulazioni's Assetto Corsa.

The attention to detail and accuracy of the physics, modeling and sound is up there with the official content that Kunos put out. As in real life, there are three aerodynamic variations to choose from in the form of 'Stepped' classes, with low, medium and high downforce packages. The mod also comes with 15 replica liveries from the real Formula Renault 3.5 series.

The Formula Renault 3.5 provides a much needed boost to the number of open wheel cars in Assetto Corsa, a sim that is largely dominated by road vehicles and GT race cars.

Download the Formula Renault 3.5 from our Resource Manager HERE! While you're there be sure to stay up to date with our clubs and leagues section for exciting races with this car, and post your awesome pictures and videos to our dedicated RaceTube media gallery!

Still unsure of this mod? You can check out our official video footage from an early morning test session around Silverstone!

They mentioned in another thread that mod would be updated by mid-end August.
Not sure if that#s still the case but well, the month still has 1 more week to come and then there is the next AC update on Friday. So it's probably not gonna happen before v1.8 anymore but I'm also looking forward to some updates to their cars. :inlove:

EDIT:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ferrari-f1-concept.113596/page-2#post-2279262

Last edited:
The team doesn't seem to be very active anymore. The 1998 Ferrari was released with unfinished physics, and the Toyota might not be released at all.
Blame ferrari it was either do that or nothing if someone else wishes to finish it to its full glory then they can do so. I'm not saying anything more about the f300, that was a complete mess.

Toyota is extremely close to being finished, ill admit even without the f1/ferrari silliness its been a rollercoaster year for the whole team for a multitude of reasons but worry not we will come back.

For example back in april i said this ts020 would come out, i said in June that i was working on a Mp413 update, we were meant to release a car on april fools. Looking back at it i do feel bad but there isnt much i could do, i cant change my studies, my teammates cant change your work patterns for this we cant predict the future and this is one of the sadder outcomes of real life. I can only hope next year is better because we have some awesome content and a ton of sources on said cars well at least one of them.

As a hint one of our next cars was in the GT class at Le mans 1996

Blame ferrari it was either do that or nothing if someone else wishes to finish it to its full glory then they can do so. I'm not saying anything more about the f300, that was a complete mess.

Toyota is extremely close to being finished, ill admit even without the f1/ferrari silliness its been a rollercoaster year for the whole team for a multitude of reasons but worry not we will come back.

For example back in april i said this ts020 would come out, i said in June that i was working on a Mp413 update, we were meant to release a car on april fools. Looking back at it i do feel bad but there isnt much i could do, i cant change my studies, my teammates cant change your work patterns for this we cant predict the future and this is one of the sadder outcomes of real life. I can only hope next year is better because we have some awesome content and a ton of sources on said cars well at least one of them.

The Lister Storm will be unusual, love that car since the Simbin GTR 1 days,

But then all your mods are fantastic.......

Well it did win a few races in its life time

anyways here is another hint

http://www.racingsportscars.com/type/Marcos/LM600.html

Sorry if you dont like the car, this was spearheaded by me because the rest of the team likes le mans well apart from one but if you guys ever played test drive le mans for ps1 then this car was legendary so cheers to the car that got me into cars. it was between this and the porsche but with the porsche dlc i thought we should hold off on porsche as a few people might want other brands and seriously how can you not love Marcos.

Thanks for

Thanks for clarifying, don't feel sorry though! Study work goes first ofcourse.

The TS020 is ready but my GTX 1060 is dead(it lived a good 2 weeks). tried AC with intel hd and well its a bit worrying. updates for the other cars are delayed the ts020 just needs polish in a few other areas but sadly not in August, everyone is still very busy.

Omfg the ts020 will be released within september?!
As much as I want to say it will come this month ill hold off for now, i remember saying the same thing on april, june and august but im in a wildcard sort of situation where the situation could change in seconds. Afaik skins are all that needs to be done but our skinner and team leader is extremely busy with the dreaded "real life" so ill say its coming this year.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%