Formula Renault 3.5 Mod Released for Assetto Corsa

Chris

Premium
formula_renault_35_render1.jpg

Modding group VirtuaSimulazioni have today released the highly anticipated and much sought-after Formula Renault 3.5 race car for Kunos Simulazioni's Assetto Corsa.

The attention to detail and accuracy of the physics, modeling and sound is up there with the official content that Kunos put out. As in real life, there are three aerodynamic variations to choose from in the form of 'Stepped' classes, with low, medium and high downforce packages. The mod also comes with 15 replica liveries from the real Formula Renault 3.5 series.

The Formula Renault 3.5 provides a much needed boost to the number of open wheel cars in Assetto Corsa, a sim that is largely dominated by road vehicles and GT race cars.

Download the Formula Renault 3.5 from our Resource Manager HERE! While you're there be sure to stay up to date with our clubs and leagues section for exciting races with this car, and post your awesome pictures and videos to our dedicated RaceTube media gallery!

Still unsure of this mod? You can check out our official video footage from an early morning test session around Silverstone!

well i have heard it all now.....fact is rf2 =good ac=good why do you keep on about this ... and we should be thankfull that you get this ac mod for FREE... good job modders and thanks for all your hard work ...

I'll take my leave and bid you farewell.

I have had and never had any bias or comments at all about RD... ever!

I refer to my outreaching attempts to the AC modding community and the personal discussion that arose from those.

Multiple attempts with multiple modders, there is a theme and it is selfish.

You want staff to misconstrue a genuine community contributor and back you up.
You want staff to deny that the $150 toy you bought is equivalent to $3000 worth of kit?

Well good luck to you all and I hope enjoy living in your mediocrity. It is clear the chapel of RD is one of the closed of minds and bitter hearts.

I'll take my leave and bid you farewell.

I have had and never had any bias or comments at all about RD... ever!

I refer to my outreaching attempts to the AC modding community and the personal discussion that arose from those.

You want staff to deny that the $150 toy you bought is equivalent to $3000 worth of kit?

Well good luck to you all and I hope enjoy living in your mediocrity. It is clear the chapel of RD is one of the closed of minds and bitter hearts.
No Matt RD is a broad church with room for all, I'm sure there others of your persuasion hereabouts and are welcome just as long as they recognise that not all will hold the same opinions. As a modder I respect you and am sorry you've had a bad experience with the AC modding community but it's not unreasonable to expect some kick back when you appear on an AC forum and and proclaim your favoured game over it. Some ecumenical dialogue is always welcome but a diatribe isn't.

I only ever responded to the topic and questions directed at me!
I did misconstrue the intended message of David's post which started my expression of modding here. Maybe too much but it certainly did not feel that way at the time.

Regardless, i"ll be chilling away from here for a while. It needs to happen.

I do suspect it has very little to do with the mod and it's just ACs blandness.
I swear the fanboys of this sim have never driven a race car, or even seen one on TV the way they talk ;)

It is clear the chapel of RD is one of the closed of minds and bitter hearts.
Haha, if this is the first and last thing you want to say about modders who prefer AC, it's not hard to guess why people chose not to work with you.

For me though it's just a matter of, yes to games I can try it, no to games I can't. I don't want it released as crap, with my name on it. So it's not meant to be rude to a specific game, but I happen to not own RF2 so I'd turn down offers from that direction by default.

where are you downloading this from? watch out don't click on any ads that look like download and which isn't. Or the zipped file asks for a password?

From here , above. It says make purchase, or if already registered enter the code ... or cancel. But i figure it out and its all fine now.

But when i download this file its an exe file like installation. And when i click that it says what i have written. I changed that into .rar and it was fine.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%