rF2 Formula Renault 3.5 Bahrain Thurs 23/10/2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Oscar Hardwick ==> QualiWhat? :roflmao:

P13 to P3 in 1 lap!!! :x3: :laugh:

That's pretty Awesome men... :thumbsup:

Not being the type to disappoint I span in Qualifying and bossed the start. 11/10 will try to actually not spin in quali in the league.

Could you upload a server replay as my game crashed in the post race chat and didn't save the replay.

- Oscar.

Edit: Worth pointing out that @Dino Paolini drove an absolute blinder. Bahrain may not be my best track in the world but I wasn't slacking off by any means but this guy just ran the perfect tyre race and pulled the gap right when he needed it and right when I lost all rear grip. Truly masterful display and he didn't throw quali down the toilet :D Really he should be credited for being awesome.

Nel you were really laggy and the start...

Messed up my quali lap but had a ok start...good fight with Martin, he pressured me into a few errors and made a clean pass, I tried to stay with him but I then had a spin into T3 and then T10 on same lap so that put me well off the back of him.

Managed to close up on David and Phillipp in the end was 3 seconds away on the last lap but think they were haing a little fight so slowing each other up a bit, But managed to finishP13! And didnt get lapped!

Result!

same again on Sunday and I'll bag a few points!

Had a good test here. I coudn't really test any stuff behind others as I got a nice qualy and start and since I never finsihed in front of @Oscar Hardwick in a regular race in any car or sim, I had to make a focused effort to the end to get that atleast once :D
Allthough dirty air + very limited drag is actually what saved me the position in the end, nothing more.

Glad I'm not the only one though who looses reargrip here to the end. I can't use the fronts properly on this track which is strange as the 2010 car did not have this problem at all.

See you guys next time

Well because of my own stupidity I had to start from the pits but after some nice battles, brave overtakes and people's mistakes I ended up 4th. Last 12 minutes I gave my best to close to Matt but I could only shave like 6 seconds from his lead. I'm happy with that result especially considering that's my first ever race with this car :) Cya in the next race.

Well because of my own stupidity I had to start from the pits but after some nice battles, brave overtakes and people's mistakes I ended up 4th. Last 12 minutes I gave my best to close to Matt but I could only shave like 6 seconds from his lead. I'm happy with that result especially considering that's my first ever race with this car :) Cya in the next race.

Had some good battles mate. The most fun I've ever had in 38 minutes.

Same with @Bruno Sousa Ferreira and @Teemu Valkeejärvi as well as @Daniel Bida.

Hard but fair. :sneaky:

Yeah Skyring, showed Synchronising for the first half a lap for some reason. Luckily it turned out well in the end. :thumbsup:

It sometimes happens if you click "race" just after the server advances to race. Don't know if this was the case. But it's best to wait to click "race" until the pit lanes opens. Pitlane opens 30 sec after the session is advanced to race. ;)

It sometimes happens if you click "race" just after the server advances to race. Don't know if this was the case. But it's best to wait to click "race" until the pit lanes opens. Pitlane opens 30 sec after the session is advanced to race. ;)

LOL. I crossed the pitlane exit line with 1 second remaining, if that means anything.

We had 17 drivers which is great.
I was mixing it in P8 for a while but got passed after some good racing then slid back down the field after a couple of little contacts and resulting 2 spins.
I had damage for the final 6 laps.
P14 eventually became P11. I think someone must have run out of fuel.
Nice to see the field pretty close with this car.
Thanks all for racing.

When is the next race? :)
2 weeks, we will do it the Thursday B4 the League race.
So take 3 days off each of these dates,
Round 2: Sun 26 Oct Gulf Air Bahrain GP 2013 (tonight)
Round 3: Sun 9 Nov Monza. So 6th Nov
Round 4: Sun 23 Nov Malaysia GP 20 Nov
Round 5: Sun 7 Dec Suzuka 2008 4 Dec
Round 6: Sun 21 Silverstone GP NB 60minute Race. 1.5 normal Race 1 Points-18 Dec

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back