Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season

Cars Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I am testing this mod, but I must report my G27 gives me headaches, too: currently I am plagued by my G27 going amok when using this mod, it rattles and vibrates like crazy as if driving over extremely heavy clobberstone. I do not have this with any other car in AC, also not the Kunos Lotus Formula Car, the Tatuu, as well as mod formula cars like Williams-FW32 or McLaren MP4-13 - they all work fine.

I tried FFB minimum force halved from 12% to 6%, no difference. Maximum FFB force halved from 100% to 50%: no difference, halving the values for street, kerb ertc feedback: also no difference.

Its just and only this one car, no other: not the few mod cars, and not the Kunos default cars.

Any ideas? Please no suggestion to cut down to zero all FFB in general, this would effect all other cars as well, and that sounds like no good trade to me.
Had the same problem which I posted earlier. This is what stopped it for me I just reduced Road/Kerb/Slip effects from 30% to 10%, as I did not want to play around with my Gain setting (100%) as mentioned to me earlier plus would have meant changing every cars FFB again with the clipping tool.
Now no vibration with this car.
Hope that helps

This is an awesome mod and I love the car however I have the same problem using an Accuforce Wheel. As well as reducing road and slip canned effects in AC, I had to add 50% Smoothing to the Game FFB in the Simcommander software that drives the wheel. There must be some FFB setting in the car file causing this very high sensitivity as no other car in AC experiences this and it causes a terrible grinding and rattling noise which is extremely unpleasant. Once dialled out with smoothing it is all good.

Had the same problem which I posted earlier. This is what stopped it for me I just reduced Road/Kerb/Slip effects from 30% to 10%, as I did not want to play around with my Gain setting (100%) as mentioned to me earlier plus would have meant changing every cars FFB again with the clipping tool.
Now no vibration with this car.
Hope that helps
What you say is indicated in the readme indeed (yes, I have read the readme! :) ), and as I said, I am not a fan of needing to switch those values for just one car, going back and forth whenever I use it and use it no longer. I do not like having canned effects at "off", or that low, since even if they are a trick , they nevertehless give a sensual feedback on aspect of reality. Deleting parts of reality, so to speak, hardly increases the realism, and so I like to have these effects being left at "on", at a medium level.

The same team that did this mod also did the very good McLaren F1 car, and there also is the Williams FW-32, so any desire to drive very good formula one cars in AC are already taken care for, and so I fold over this new mod.

Hi all
i recently had a error with the FR 3.5 from Virtua simolatzione
I managed to find the error code but the guys from VS can`t help me either

ERROR: KN5IO trying to load version 6 on a KN5 v5 system
Loading 0 textures
Loading 54 materials
ERROR: Shader indscreen.dds NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL
ERROR: Shader indscreen.dds not found

do any of you guys know how to fix this? (i would love to drive the FR but i can`t )
Thanks

Have you verified cache integrity of the game? On steam library - assetto corsa properties - local files tab.
Then delete the mod, all 3 car specs, and install fresh files.
But this FR 3.5 worked for you before? what was the last thing that could have caused this..

Have you verified cache integrity of the game? On steam library - assetto corsa properties - local files tab.
Then delete the mod, all 3 car specs, and install fresh files.
But this FR 3.5 worked for you before? what was the last thing that could have caused this..
It never worked.
and i already did the cache integrity

Post your logs in the troubleshooting section of the AC forum, first try the car, and then when it gives error, save the logs and open a new thread there. Logs are found in documents, assetto corsa, logs.

the error sounds like you're running a pre-1.1 version of AC
Yeah i think your right
I am running AC V1.02 because i can't update the game for a weird reason (i have a legit AC Steam license trust me)
I ask Kunos about this problem but they couldn't help me either

But it's weird because this is the only mod with this error code. I do have lots of 1.2 mods but the FR 3.5 is the only one that doesn't work.

hi. Stupid question here: is it possible to have a car for us that don't like to change our FFB? All other cars works fine, but this car is like crazy noisy wheel. By the way: thank you for a stunning car! I love it! looking forward to drive it in the ACRL league ;) (G27 wheel)

Last edited:
Yeah i think your right
I am running AC V1.02 because i can't update the game for a weird reason (i have a legit AC Steam license trust me)
I ask Kunos about this problem but they couldn't help me either

But it's weird because this is the only mod with this error code. I do have lots of 1.2 mods but the FR 3.5 is the only one that doesn't work.
It must be your pc or some weird steam settings. Have you tried to delete manually the game folder in steam folder and in documents folder? Then install AC from steam library. I can guarantee if you login with your steam account on another pc, you'll be able to install the latest version of the game :)

It looks like a good mod but the FFB makes you feel horrible, hopefully soon mod update and improve this aspect.

I have not managed to be more than 20 seconds on the track, my wheel will explode.

@David Dominguez Hey man, great mod. I really love it yet I encounter some problems which I only encounter with this mod.
When running on zandvoort, this mod randomly freezes and crashes my AC while in the pit menu. While driving, nothing is wrong and everything works perfectly. I am going to test it now on other tracks as well to see if it is only Zandvoort related or mod related. Happened with both HDF and MDF packages

EDIT: Also got no crash logs for you to use, since the game freezes and not crashes.

EDIT 2: Also froze on Silverstone with the MDF version.

It looks like a good mod but the FFB makes you feel horrible, hopefully soon mod update and improve this aspect.

I have not managed to be more than 20 seconds on the track, my wheel will explode.
Read the included pdf file about FFB, if you follow that, the feeling will be amazingly great ;)

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I have an issue and wanted to know if i'm the only one, or maybe if someone have a solution for this. When i want to drive a whole raceweekend and coose the FR 3.5 it changes the car to "LDF" mode, even if i choose "STD" or "HDF".
In quickrace, everithing seems fine.

Last edited:
Can anybody help me please, I can't get this to work and I'm desperate to play it!

Is the fonts folder supposed to be empty after unpacking?? Because mine is!!

And I always get an error with win zip when unpacking it, tried downloading it several times but the same thing happens

The cars folder has 3 folders within it, but like I say the fonts folder is empty!!

Looking at Winnipeg I can see a whole load of files that for some reason won't unpack!!

Anybody have some advice??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing