- Jun 29, 2013
Track: Spielberg GP
Please actually read this post, there is important race information for this special event.
What better way to fill the lull between Christmas and New Years than with a nice long race?
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT (20 minutes - see notes below!)
Warm up: 19:35 GMT (10 minutes)
Race 1: 19:45 GMT (71 laps)
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
During the entire event, all sessions, the available tyres are the Softs and the Super-softs.
You will have 5 laps: one out-lap, 3 hot-laps, and an in-lap. This is in order to avoid traffic congestion when qualifying. Do not exceed 5 laps or you will be DQ'd and will start the race from the back of the grid.
Parc ferme is in effect, meaning whatever setup you go for in qualifying will be the same setup you must use throughout the race.
Don't be a complete moron and crash into people on lap 1. Take extra care turns 1 and 2 on the first lap. Incidents caused by reckless driving in this 'red zone' will be penalised, possibly with racing license suspensions. At our last Formula Reiza race at Interlagos, some people were very aggressive, and some basic rules were ignored, such as track re-entry. Please keep the club spirit in mind! See the club rules here.
During the race, pit stop strategy is entirely up to you, however you must use both Softs and Super-softs in the race (complete sets as in F1) Set the tires as a pre-set in your garage, or change your tire choice by requesting a pit stop while on track and using the LCD screen. Note that re-fueling is not an option. When pitting, stick to the right side of the track, obey all pit entry rules.
Low assists will be available. Example of track limits for a track.
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.
Sign Ups - Please indicate your car preference, first come first serve, and then premium members with priority if we max out the grid. The final grid will be announced a day before the race.
- Marc Cabana - Brackley GP #7
- Mark Breslin - Brackley GP #8
- Sven-Arne Andersson - Enstone FR #9
- Claes Axelsson - Enstone FR #10
- Driver - Grove Motorsports #18
- Driver - Grove Motorsports #19
- Driver - Hingham GP #21
- Arne Freiensehner - Hingham GP #20
- Joao Fernandes - Hinwil FR Team #14
- Craig Patteson - Hinwil FR Team #15
- Paul Joseph - Indian Momentum #11
- Ken Rodriguez - Indian Momentum #12
- Driver - Madrid GP Team #22
- Driver - Madrid GP Team #23
- Srinath Sundareswaran - Maranello Scuderia #6
- Driver - Maranello Scuderia #5
- Mat Kane - MK Racing #2
- Julian Dietz - MK Racing #1
- Jörn Horbelt - Reiza Studios GP #26
- Andrew Harper - Reiza Studios GP #27
- Yuri Kasdorp - Scuderia Faenza #17
- Domenic Alfano - Scuderia Faenza #16
- Driver - Sochi GP #24
- Franco Becagli - Sochi GP #25
- Neto Nascimento - Woking Motorsport #3
- Driver - Woking Motorsport #4
- Andrew James