Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

For the first time ever, I entered this beautifull track with this car just half an hour before practise started. At first I was a bit scared how "tail happy" the car got into T1 and T2 but finally I managed to handle it by applying some power under braking, so I could make use of this effect through the longer bends.

In Qualy I was lucky to put in a completly clean and smooth lap without mistakes to result in pole position with a 2:16:9xx.

I had a good start into Race 1 and could open a small gap to P2. Peter and Craig were fighting for P2 (I guess) so the gap slightly increased to ~ 3,5 seconds. It was all about the challenge to be clean every single corner, because one mistake could cost many, many seconds in a spin. So even if the gap felt comfortable to me, I had to remind myself that it wasn't. So I pushed hard until the end to finally finish in P1 with this gap.

Race 2 I started last at the grid and took it easy through the first lap, only overtaking drivers who made a mistake. In lap to I closed up to a bunch of fighting drivers. They had a small traffic jam through the last chicane, so carrying a bit more speed through the chicane I was able to slice through the middle of the pack down the s/f-straight. :D I braked very late and had a nice drift through T1 but I think it worked out well for every one, did it? :x3::whistling:

So I was 3rd now behind Franco and an "Other" driver (sorry mate, for not remembering :(). Those two drove a decent pace but suddenly the "Other" driver disappeared :(:mad:. Sorry mate! So I chased Franco for 2 laps or so until I got the chance on the s/f-straight when I had a better exit out of the last chicane and managed to overtake him into T1.

After that I built up a nice gap to Peter who also overtook Franco a bit later. I didn't know how big the gap was, because suddenly my XD overlay decided to show me each one's lap times instead of gaps :O_o::poop: as it should. With something around 4 liters left I crossed the line and thought it's over BUT there was still one more lap to go :confused::confused::confused::confused:! (don't know if I had more fuel consumption compared to Race 1 or if it was one more lap...)

Without knowing my gap to Peter, I had to cruise very, very much doing extreme early upshifts and no full speed the whole last lap. Entering the Spoon my display showed only "1" for fuel :confused:. So I carefully accelerated into 6th to go to neutral then and roll on the whole back straight allways watching behind to see when Peter closes up. When I humbled to the last chicane he came close behind me. I held on my breath, acellerated for the last time and was very happy to cross the line in P1 with a stuttering engine. :whistling::):D

These were two very nice races for me so big thanks to Dennis for hosting and to all drivers filling up the grid and making it a pleassure! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
V8-2014.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Cars V8 Stock Cars 2014
Track Bologna Historic
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Race 1
Practice: 18:00GMT
Qualifying: 18:10GMT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 18:20GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 18:45GMT
Qualifying: 18:55GMT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 19:10GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15GMT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Ken Rodriguez
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson
  4. Kurt Vanhee
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Enzo Fazzi
  7. Gregory Boundy
  8. Gundars Brigis
  9. Craig Patteson
  10. Michael Klein
  11. David Slute
  12. Yuri Kasdorp
  13. Joshua Vorderman
  14. Oscar Hardwick
  15. Jörn Horbelt
  16. Gerard Hatfield
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
FormulaRetro.jpg
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Cars Formula Retro
Track Bologna Historic
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Race 1
Practice: 18:00pm
Qualifying: 18:10pm - 10 minutes
Warm up: 18:20pm (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25pm (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 18:45pm
Qualifying: 18:55pm - 10 minutes
Warm up: 19:10pm (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15pm (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Enzo Fazzi
  2. Jörn Horbelt
  3. Tal Segal
  4. Mark Breslin
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson
  6. James Grant
  7. Quentis Gillispie
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
Btw, would someone be so kind to upload the two race replay files? I would like to rewatch the races but disabled recording to save CPU power. :whistling::redface:
Race1
I didn't know this was an option. How is it accomplished to turn off recording?

Thanks,
Ken
In main menu you go into Replays ,there you have 3 options one of them says Record replays
there you can turn it off or on , I have tried uploading the replay files but RD wont accept the files :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back