- Jun 29, 2013
The German Grand Prix has been cancelled this year (thanks Bernie ). If it had run, it would have been this weekend, so let's have our very own virtual version instead!
Please actually read this post, there is important race information for this special event.
Track: Nurburgring GP Download
Practice: 18:00 GMT
Quali: 18:15 GMT (20 minutes - see notes below!)
Warm-up: 18:35 (5 minutes)
Race: 18:40 GMT approx - 60 Laps (Mandatory 1 pit stop, see notes below). Standing Start.
During the entire event, all sessions, the available tyres are the Softs and the Mediums. You may not use any other tyre compound at any time. You will have to check this manually in the garage. When pitting, use your LCD screen to select which tyres will be put on at the stop.
You will have 5 laps: one out-lap, 3 hot-laps, and an in-lap. This is in order to avoid traffic congestion when qualifying. Do not exceed 5 laps or you will be DQ'd and will start the race from the back of the grid.
Parc ferme is in effect, meaning whatever setup you go for in qualifying will be the same setup you must use throughout the race.
During the race, pit stop strategy is entirely up to you, however you must use both Softs and Mediums in the race (complete sets as in F1) Set the tires as a pre-set in your garage, or change your tire choice by requesting a pit stop while on track and using the LCD screen. Note that re-fueling is not an option, so start the race with all the fuel you need. When pitting obey all pit entry, exit and pit lane rules.
We don't usually have assists, but due to the renowned difficulty of these cars and to reduce chances of incidents low TC and ABS will be available. They are not mandatory, and if you can race without them, please do.
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!
Example of track limits for a track.
This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please indicate which car you want.
- Free Slot - Brackley GP #7
- Free Slot - Brackley GP #8
- Alex Parker - Enstone FR #9
- Free Slot - Enstone FR #10
- Free Slot - Grove Motorsports #18
- Free Slot - Grove Motorsports #19
- Free Slot - Hingham GP #21
- Free Slot - Hingham GP #20
- Free Slot - Hinwil FR Team #14
- Jeff Lasecki - Hinwil FR Team #15
- Ken Rodriguez- Indian Momentum #11
- Free Slot - Indian Momentum #12
- Free Slot - Madrid GP Team #22
- Free Slot - Madrid GP Team #23
- Dewald Nel - Maranello Scuderia #6
- Free Slot - Maranello Scuderia #5
- Free Slot - MK Racing #2
- Free Slot - MK Racing #1
- Jörn Horbelt - Reiza Studios GP #26
- Tal Segal - Reiza Studios GP #27
- Free Slot - Scuderia Faenza #17
- Free Slot - Scuderia Faenza #16
- Free Slot - Sochi GP #24
- April Dillon - Sochi GP #25
- Free Slot - Woking Motorsport #3
- Free Slot - Woking Motorsport #4
Last edited by a moderator: