Formula Rapide

Cars Formula Rapide 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jakoman3 submitted a new resource:

Formula Rapide 2019 - Custom Formula Car

This is my first real attempt making a Formula car. Its shaped arround a giant diffuser, with high top speeds in mind.

I made this car all by myself with limited experience, so its not quite up to standards set by other modding teams

With that in mind, I hope you enjoy this car as much as i did making it :)View attachment 304266 View attachment 304267 View attachment 304265

Read more about this resource...

This report names the starting points for improvements.
fr report.JPG

You should aim for ~44 mb for the LOD A kn5.

This thing looks really cool. Love the design overall. If the textures aren't in DDS format, it's probably a good idea to make them like so, helps the framerate etc.

If you had an older version of the car, did you delete the old folder completely before you installed the new one ? The car is completly different now. So if you didn´t, everything is screwed up. If thats not that, i don´t know whats causing the issue

Theres 2 things left that you could try. First would be to copypaste the folder with ctrl + c, Delete it, and then pasting it with ctrl + v. Its a bug that occours sometimes with every mod. If that still doesn´t work you can delete it, and just download it again. If still not, then i can´t help you anymore haha.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.5%