RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to BP. I should have known to give more space considering you had no seat time on this track with gt4. Great race everyone, and congrats to KO and Joey. You guys were rollin' And David.... We'll get em next week!

Despite probably being my worst race on pace and position, that was the most fun yet. Shame about the DQ David, I was having a ton of fun chasing you through traffic.
Again sorry about the late braking into one, but boy we were having fun.

Apologies to @Mike Wyatt ... I saw you gaining on me and meant to leave you room on the inside but reacted too late. I left some room but clearly not enough as you tapped my rear and spun. We were having a nice battle for P3. But I waited for you and let about 4 guys by. But I heard say "go go go" lol so I went. We continued to battle eachother, but shame about your penalty.

Had the pace for a top 5, maybe a Podium. But settled for P6. Led a few laps though:D

Thank you @David DeGreef for hosting and sorry about your DQ. Congrats to the Podium and all finishers! Thanks guys, this was fun!

Amazing combo, this one. These cars and this track were made for each other. :inlove::cool:

In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these are the best cars in R3E. :)

Apologies to @Mike Wyatt ... I saw you gaining on me and meant to leave you room on the inside but reacted too late. I left some room but clearly not enough as you tapped my rear and spun. We were having a nice battle for P3. But I waited for you and let about 4 guys by. But I heard say "go go go" lol so I went. We continued to battle eachother, but shame about your penalty.

Had the pace for a top 5, maybe a Podium. But settled for P6. Led a few laps though:D

Thank you @David DeGreef for hosting and sorry about your DQ. Congrats to the Podium and all finishers! Thanks guys, this was fun!
No problem, Dean. I had my nose in as we came over that blind rise and I don't know if you closed me off or I drifted out into you but as soon as we touched the Porsche went crazy. When I saw you had stopped I told you to go ahead b/c I it was probably my fault more than yours for choosing a poor place to try to pass. Yeah, it was fun though:thumbsup:

Yeah, the penalty was bad enough (released the pit limiter just a second too soon on exit) but I made the poor choice again about tires and only changed the fronts and the car became completely undriveable. On almost every turn, the rear end would start drifting out in slow motion at about the apex and just keep drifting until I hit something and it came to rest. After several of these I figured I didn't need this kind of frustration and pulled the plug.

In please
:thumbsup:
Amazing combo, this one. These cars and this track were made for each other. :inlove::cool:

In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these are the best cars in R3E. :)
These cars could support a club of their own....:cautious:

I'm definitely down for this, got my oculus (sort of) fixed.

I didn't own these... I do now... in!
I'll be there.

KO
IN. V10 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News