RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
No distance markers for the corners? If they're there, I'm not seeing them.
Not easy to be sure, as going into the first turn I have trained myself to pick up what may be a PA speaker or some black box on the fence.
You can turn on an option for visuals within the game for markers, I personally find them distracting but they are there if out find it difficult to pick up otherwise.

Not easy to be sure, as going into the first turn I have trained myself to pick up what may be a PA speaker or some black box on the fence.
You can turn on an option for visuals within the game for markers, I personally find them distracting but they are there if out find it difficult to pick up otherwise.
:laugh: Yep. I know that black box well. Is the P2P going to be on?

If you're referring to that bump I got from a white fabcar after the hairpin, I was pretty sure it was you. I froze and didn't know which side you wanted to pass and was just trying to keep it straight.:( I don't listen to team speak during races. It's too distracting.
I should have stuck with the fabcar. I was trying to round out the field with the Monza cause I didn't see any when I joined in the first time. That 50/50 tranny is a drifters dream. Too bad I suck at drifting.
Hey Greg! Were's my money!:D

I did not offer it to you, as such your work for me was gratis! ;)

This was one of my best races. Even my win at RA was not as clean as this race. I did notice, while watching the replay, that when I made the pass on Tobin I got inside and could have even been considered to "own" that position, but we also bumped.

@tobin, I apologize for that when I passed. I do not like to pass like that.

Otherwise the only other issue I had was at the end of the race when two guys tangled in Turn 11. I had to stop to let them get sorted out, but only lost a few seconds.

I ran consistent laps with very few misses. On lap 2 it looks like I went wide into T 7 (hairpin before the esses) but I did that on purpose to see if I could get an outside look on Tobin.

I think I may retire now...I have run a perfect race. :)

Wait...Bock managed to slip in a fastest lap. I cannot let that stand. :mad:

Retirement over!

I did not offer it to you, as such your work for me was gratis! ;)

This was one of my best races. Even my win at RA was not as clean as this race. I did notice, while watching the replay, that when I made the pass on Tobin I got inside and could have even been considered to "own" that position, but we also bumped.

@tobin, I apologize for that when I passed. I do not like to pass like that.

Otherwise the only other issue I had was at the end of the race when two guys tangled in Turn 11. I had to stop to let them get sorted out, but only lost a few seconds.

I ran consistent laps with very few misses. On lap 2 it looks like I went wide into T 7 (hairpin before the esses) but I did that on purpose to see if I could get an outside look on Tobin.

I think I may retire now...I have run a perfect race. :)

Retirement over!
That was just as much my fault for coming back up into you. You did a terrific job of finding a way by cleanly.

[QUOTE="2112, post: 3026275, member:

Retirement over![/QUOTE]

Hahaha. That’s why I laughed when you had fastest lap, because I was under seconds behind you, and stole back fastest lap. I didn’t say anything because you were feeling good about it. Looking back tho I should have rubbed it in. You might have spun out in a fit of rage. Bwahaha!!

Great race tho Greg. First class! And you to Rad! Dang man I couldn’t get over your podium. Serious skill brother!

I’m not really kicking myself... maybe a little, but I went with a pretty tall first gear in the 935, because I could get it to pull hard out of turns. The downside of that is it’s almost impossible to get it going from a stop, hence the poor start. Oh well. I had a blast!

:laugh: Yep. I know that black box well. Is the P2P going to be on?

Oh great... Now I got to reconfigure my on wheel buttons again. Not that I will have the chance to use P2P. I'm not getting along with the car or the track, so I will probably be the passed, rather than the passer.

Maybe I can map a push to yield button? :redface:

The whole "accurate FOV" is giving me little to no visual references, and if I go wider with the FOV, then I have more difficulty placing the car. :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back