RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Saturday's are better for me, now all I have to do is find a body to borrow.
Raring to go but have just been a bit under the weather for a goodly while, curtailing my participation of late.
Summer sucks for online racing but then, hopefully it's because people are out getting their years worth of Vitamin D before heading back to their rigs and of course supporting real racing, without which, none of us would be here. Hope beyond hope that ones Mojo returns shortly as watching people race is guff compared to racing oneself.
Upwards and onwards the weather in Blighty is crap so they should all be returning with their windswept, wet tails between their legs soon enough! :D
If I've not been clear, Saturday night's alright for fighting in my book. :thumbsup:

Hey Steve. Did Greg pay you to Dukes of Hazard me? Haha. I'm assuming your headset was turned off, cause I was hollering at you. Might want to keep track of the relative times, so you know when the leaders are coming by. Not pissed. Just FYI
If you're referring to that bump I got from a white fabcar after the hairpin, I was pretty sure it was you. I froze and didn't know which side you wanted to pass and was just trying to keep it straight.:( I don't listen to team speak during races. It's too distracting.
I should have stuck with the fabcar. I was trying to round out the field with the Monza cause I didn't see any when I joined in the first time. That 50/50 tranny is a drifters dream. Too bad I suck at drifting.
Hey Greg! Were's my money!:D

If you're referring to that bump I got from a white fabcar after the hairpin, I was pretty sure it was you. I froze and didn't know which side you wanted to pass and was just trying to keep it straight.:( I don't listen to team speak during races. It's too distracting.
I should have stuck with the fabcar. I was trying to round out the field with the Monza cause I didn't see any when I joined in the first time. That 50/50 tranny is a drifters dream. Too bad I suck at drifting.
Hey Greg! Were's my money!:D
Yea it’s all good.

Yea it’s all good.

Just to add, for anyone who might find themselves a lap down, and the leaders are trying to pass. If you’re not currently fighting for position, back off the throttle and don’t take the faster race line. In Steve’s case I went up the inside twice, and he closed the door. I’m pretty sure it was un intentional, but Greg had a lot riding on this one, so who knows!:p

If it's similar to other tracks it may have mountains, or very large hills, in the background like RA:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%