RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please! I'll get some practice in later today and be ready for tonight's event
IN
Sign me up too. Haven't done any online racing since GPL in about 2005, hopefully I can get it all sorted out :)

KO
IN
Please sing me up
IN
Sign me out. I will not be able to attend :(
Cancelled wake up call.;)
IN

Expanded field for the additional interest.
Server is open for practice - Please note that each club day I will be resetting the server to sync with start time. I will try and do this roughly 2-1/2 hours prior to event start time

Alright it's set. Fabcar 935! Been working on little to no turbo lag. Look out boys Porsche is in the house tonight! See ya'll on the Tarmac!!

triple fire!
CB09B9BC2F68978F614723EBF4C301EF8CF651C0

Hey Steve. Did Greg pay you to Dukes of Hazard me? Haha. I'm assuming your headset was turned off, cause I was hollering at you. Might want to keep track of the relative times, so you know when the leaders are coming by. Not pissed. Just FYI

I've always loved Sonoma as a track to drive, I think it's amazing on your own. But as a track to race on? I can see why Indy's leaving. Ouch, the frustration of being stuck behind someone even when they're slower is unreal.

Great race though, once again super clean all around. Upon watching the replay, between qualifying higher than I should have, getting the jump at the start, and having no real race pace, I did a wonderful job of recreating the Trulli Train. I hope Jarno is proud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline