!!! Formula RaceRoom Masters !!!

Cars !!! Formula RaceRoom Masters !!! 2018-12-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Silvestr Edl submitted a new resource:

World Grand Prix League - Fight the best drivers in the world!

WGP League is seperated in two eras: 2003-2011 and 2012-2017.
In this fictive competition race only the best drivers in the world. They are carefuly chosen from each season. You will find here drivers from F1, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Champ Car, IndyCar Series and Formula E as the manufactures are. The strongest drivers are the masters of each competition: Paul Tracy and Dario Franchitti for IndyCar (4× champions), Tom Kristensen for 24 Hours of Le Mans (9× winner), Michael Schumacher (7×...

Read more about this resource...

So the package has the tracks, the teams etc. where is a full bch file with the championships, as laid out in the great overview of the package. When I open the WGP.bch file it has only the points structure no championship set up. If I have to do that manually myself then I could have done a ficticous one myself without all this. Have you crated BCH's for the era's you talk about, 2003-2011 and 2012-2017?

So the package has the tracks, the teams etc. where is a full bch file with the championships, as laid out in the great overview of the package. When I open the WGP.bch file it has only the points structure no championship set up. If I have to do that manually myself then I could have done a ficticous one myself without all this. Have you crated BCH's for the era's you talk about, 2003-2011 and 2012-2017?
If I put the strickt calendar here, there will be banned some race option, so this is only recommendation for you :)

Everytime I try to load a race with any WGP car, the game crashes. Also, in the selection menu, the cars don't show (like when you select a car and the 3D models appears on the side).

I also have the Ultramod installed (this one works fine). What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Sorry, I figured out, although I own GTR Evolution and Race 07 on Steam, for some reason I don't have the FormulaRR cars, now I figured out they are on the RACE Injection game which is sold separately.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing