Formula RaceRoom Junior RELEASED

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Racing Experience Formula RaceRoom Jnr.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience developers Sector3 Studios have released a nice preview video of the upcoming Formula RaceRoom Junior, a low powered open wheel race car based on the popular Formula Ford entry level racer.

EDIT: Formula RaceRoom Junior is now available to purchase in store for RaceRoom Racing Experience (14.4.16)!

Sector3 have recently taken the open wheel route with a release of a GP2 spec high performance Formula RaceRoom 2 series car and this latest single seater to find a home in the sim is another step towards creating a development ladder all the way from entry level open wheel competition right to the pinnacle of high performance single seater racing.

With the new Formula RaceRoom Junior very close to release and the incoming F4 Tatuus already showing signs of progress Sector3 continue to expand the scope of R3E from its traditional tin top focused content to a wider spread of the racing spectrum.

The Formula RaceRoom Junior will feature a 4 speed manual transmission hooked up to a 1.8 litre 145hp engine for a low power wheel to wheel racing experience.

No release date for this new car has been set but players of the sim can expect it to arrive in store very soon...

Formula RaceRoom Junior Preview Video:

Have a look at our epic RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club for loads of fun racing in packed grids against friendly guys of all different skill levels.

RaceDepartment also has our very own RaceRoom Racing Experience forum will all the latest news, discussions and setups to download and try. Head on over and take a look what other sim racers are saying about the sim.

Last edited:
Only tried in shop but I`m gonna skip this one ..
It drives like slower F3 with high aero setup and 4 gears (with grip here being mechanical not aero) ... it has nothing what makes formulas like these fun to drive ...

Could be fun as safe option for smaller club races ...

@xnorb :) .. just imagine constant aero grip that is mechanical ... massive mech.grip .. just not what I expected from car like this, even with those tyres and bit of aero ... could be just setup in store test drive .. dunno

Last edited:
I don t know, am I really so lousy driver or what, but I can not see this car to be driven only in some "rookie", "beginers" or any similar club race. If you drive it with H shifter, manual clutch and heel/toe, it is hard to drive it fast even if you alone on the track, what about online with a pack of skilled racers around you ;).

I don t know, am I really so lousy driver or what, but I can not see this car to be driven only in some "rookie", "beginers" or any similar club race. If you drive it with H shifter, manual clutch and heel/toe, it is hard to drive it fast even if you alone on the track, what about online with a pack of skilled racers around you ;).
Did you messed with setup?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years