Formula Raceroom F1 2021 Mod

Cars Formula Raceroom F1 2021 Mod v.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sebastian Winge submitted a new resource:

Formula Raceroom F1 2021 Mod - F1 2021 skins for the Formula RR add-on.

***Make sure to backup your original game-files before installing this mod!***

How to Install:
Copy and paste the folders into your Gamedata-folder and click replace.
C:\Steam\steamapps\YourName\race 07\GameData
Make sure to also delete or move the original FormulaRR-folder in Gamedata\Teams to avoid clashing numbers and other problems.

Features:
*All F1 2021 cars and helmet liveries
*Helmet type 2 without the wing at the back
*Improved onboard camera-angles

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Hello, Sebastian. Congratulations on the F1 2021 RaceRoom mod, very well done, very detailed, but Mercedes cars are reflecting images of "trees". Is that so ? The texture of the other cars does not.

Hello, Sebastian. Congratulations on the F1 2021 RaceRoom mod, very well done, very detailed, but Mercedes cars are reflecting images of "trees". Is that so ? The texture of the other cars does not.
It's just to make the livery look more metallic, same with the Aston. If you don't like it you can go into their folder in Gamedata\Teams\FormulaRR F1 2021\Mercedes and remove 00044_emap.DDS and 00077_emap.DDS.

I'm new to these mods. I liked it so much, congrats for your work. I just want to know if this livery update also change anything into cars performance or it mantains the game's original aspects of physics and car beahvaior/performance.

Im looking to have the original game feeling only added with an updated visual of the cars.

I'm new to these mods. I liked it so much, congrats for your work. I just want to know if this livery update also change anything into cars performance or it mantains the game's original aspects of physics and car beahvaior/performance.

Im looking to have the original game feeling only added with an updated visual of the cars.
Thank you! This year I haven't done anything to the physics so the cars are the same to drive. Only things I've changed is in the visuals with liveries, helmet type and the onboard cameras.

Thank you! This year I haven't done anything to the physics so the cars are the same to drive. Only things I've changed is in the visuals with liveries, helmet type and the onboard cameras.
I noticed that you have other mods done too. Is there a mod where the teams performa ce are related with the f1 ones. I mean, that we will have similar qualifying with red bull and mercedes often on the front and so the other teams? But keeping the original physics of the game.

I noticed that you have other mods done too. Is there a mod where the teams performa ce are related with the f1 ones. I mean, that we will have similar qualifying with red bull and mercedes often on the front and so the other teams? But keeping the original physics of the game.
Unfortunately not, the mods were I've made differences between cars I have also changed the physics so that they are very different from the original cars. I think it was the 2017 mod were I wanted to make the cars faster through the corners similar to the rule-changes that year. If I make another mod I may include two different talent-files were one of them makes the drivers in the faster cars better.

Unfortunately not, the mods were I've made differences between cars I have also changed the physics so that they are very different from the original cars. I think it was the 2017 mod were I wanted to make the cars faster through the corners similar to the rule-changes that year. If I make another mod I may include two different talent-files were one of them makes the drivers in the faster cars better.
I would appreciate it a lot for sure. Im collecting tracks to have a f1 season with mod of yours. This mod 2021 is just awesome! Thanks for your attention. Great work!

Hey Sebastian, I love your mod, it's really more than I expected than could be done, you did a great job, however, I have a question, how can I get the view out of the car? when installing the mod I can only use the cameras inside, and these make me dizzy

Hey Sebastian, I love your mod, it's really more than I expected than could be done, you did a great job, however, I have a question, how can I get the view out of the car? when installing the mod I can only use the cameras inside, and these make me dizzy
To switch between the onboard cameras you press the "home" button on your keyboard and press "insert" to go back to the normal driving views.

Hello Sebastian, congratulations for the work in this mod. Really amazing, but I have a problem; No car is with motor sound. Is there something I forgotten to do? Can you help me? Thanks for the feedback and once again congratulations!

Hello Sebastian, congratulations for the work in this mod. Really amazing, but I have a problem; No car is with motor sound. Is there something I forgotten to do? Can you help me? Thanks for the feedback and once again congratulations!
Check that your FormulaRR sound-folder is in the correct location. It need to be in Gamedata\Sounds\Car. If you have the Formula RR add-on on steam there really shouldn't be any issues with the sounds.

Check that your FormulaRR sound-folder is in the correct location. It need to be in Gamedata\Sounds\Car. If you have the Formula RR add-on on steam there really shouldn't be any issues with the sounds.
Hi again, I checked the directory you passed me and I saw that there is not the folder you mentions. Can I get this folder just? In another mod? Thanks again.

Hello Seb. Great mod but i have a big problem; NO car sounds whatsoever. Engine, tires, streeing, bumps, nothing. Menu and Race Engineer sounds work fine but the car sounds are absent.
Firstly you need to have the Formula RR add-on for the game because all files are not included in the mod. It's included in Race Injection which you get for less than 10 euros. If you already have it, check the conversation above.

Hello buddy. The mode is great. I just have one little question. All vehicles in mode have the same steering wheel. Is it possible to insert real-life steering wheels for each vehicle?

Ikona Potvrdila je zajednica

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years