Formula RaceRoom expansion released

If I remember correctly, the original RaceRoom game had all its formula cars painted as real F1 2010 season cars. Now they're just solid colors. Any way to transfer those into the expansion?
I guess, after the livery painting competition is over the solid colored cars will replaced by the winning skins.

In the meantime i've made a SkinPack with the original liveries from the RaceRoom game. Download is coming soon.

As i said ...... here is the Skinpack for the Addon with the original liveries from "RaceRoom the Game" -> Download

Extract to your CustomSkins folder (e.g. C:\Users\"your name"\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins).
I've made a new button for the car selection screen.

cheers
Ernie

As i said ...... here is the Skinpack for the Addon with the original liveries from "RaceRoom the Game" -> Download

Extract to your CustomSkins folder (e.g. C:\Users\"your name"\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins).
I've made a new button for the car selection screen.

cheers
Ernie

Thanks.

Instead of dropping them in my custom skins folder. I created the folder in my steam directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\username\race 07\GameData\Teams\FormulaRR

I then dropped the skins in FormulaRR folder, and then I renamed the 27 and 28 dds files to 21 and 24. Now only the painted skins show up in game and not the plain skins.

Thanks again.

:cool:

Don't agree that it is a stupid questions Paul. I find it unbelievable that this expansion can't be "bought" on Steam just like all the other expansions we had before.

The release of previous expansions have been a nightmare with all the strange / different names but at least they were released consistently on one platform.

This whole Formula RR is just one big email hijack to promote GTR 3 in the future. Understandable though, but very confusing for long term customers of this game.

PS: no questions are stupid, thats why we have a forum to ask them :)
PS2: I can't read. Sorry Paul. Like Sheldon Cooper I don't seem to understand irony today :D

Don't agree that it is a stupid questions Paul. I find it unbelievable that this expansion can't be "bought" on Steam just like all the other expansions we had before.

The release of previous expansions have been a nightmare with all the strange / different names but at least they were released consistently on one platform.

This whole Formula RR is just one big email hijack to promote GTR 3 in the future. Understandable though, but very confusing for long term customers of this game.

PS: no questions are stupid, thats why we have a forum to ask them :)

Bram I was trying to be ironic and make a joke! FAIL! :(
I meant exactly the oposite! I find the way Simbin distributes its content extremely confusing too!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back