RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me in, upcoming Sunday evening should be fine for me. ;)
Will be for sure great fun - can say from my own experience that this track layout is very suitable for close door to door racing.

Sorry Lorenzo sign me out...was hoping for more attendance. I don't care to fart around with another driver or two on a track I don't like for the third week in a row. Offline racing and hotlapping this evening would be a much more productive and entertaining use of my time.

Hopefully the event next week has more interest. :thumbsup:

Now I see why the U.S. isn't very strong as far as participation for R3E. Look at all the youtube reviewers based in the U.S. Mostly iRacing.

I applaud @mycarlooksfast. At least he was honest :thumbsup:.....and basically, how most people feel. Me? Like I mentioned before....until the Error 503 issue is addressed/fixed, I won't commit to any races. It's just too embarrassing to commit to a race and then get the Error 503 and can't even get in.

And once again, thanks for the previous help. I'm down to the 1:23 range on Zandvoort - which I never even thought I would get close too.

*** edit***
Ah crap! After 5 jack and cokes, I can only do 1:25's. i wonder if it's because I ate eggs for breakfast? ;) :roflmao:

*** 2nd edit****
I just found out that North American players cannot participate in the R3E contests.
Now I see why there are so many iRacing reviewers in the U.S.

Last edited:
This is a shame as I was hoping to play some R3E with the US as could fit in before work. The European servers are on too early in the morning for me here. Guess I'll stick to the Single Player mode...
Is the only reason it's not so popular because of the ability to join the contests?

Sorry. I was mis-informed. NA players can participate in R3E contests. It was just a specific contest.

I have been having problems with Error 503, where I couldn't even login to the game.
It seems to be a global phenomena - not just isolated to NA players. But I seem to experience it alot,

I don't know why there aren't more players for R3E NA time zone designated servers. It is a shame. I thought it could be due to iRacing's popularity in the U.S., but who knows.

But the point is moot for me. I can login to my iRacing account, but it won't install on my computer after the latest update.

Sadly north American participation in many sims are very low and too make things worse there's too many sims to choose from.
I've had iracing for many yrs and asides from the Oval races the road races usually low participation during the evenings.....prime time for all the sims seem to peak during euro prime time
I was scrolling through steam stats of the top 100 played games and the last place game peaked at 1200 users.....not one racing game made it into the top 100 :(

Okay, sorry about the delay, but my internet's been on the fritz.... :mad:

Anyway, re. the results of the Spa race, we run into the usual problem of R3E not having the greatest export-facilities. :D
I have the raw data-file from the server, but it's not easy to read, so if someone could confirm the positions, please.
1. Oscar Hardwick
2. Otune
3. Marc Cabana
4. Gerbuho
5. Andi Goodwin
6.velopl
7. solo59
8. Shawn Jacobs
9. randy66
10. leikerman
11. robopuff
12. Keith Joyce
13. 2scoops
14. Brian Greenwood
15. kamackeris DNF
16. spire13 DNF
17. kevjue DNF
18. Robert Lemon DNF
19. Schwud Nelsh DNF
20. Tobias Röhner DNF

Does that look about right to everyone?
(Btw, this doesn't get easier when people are listed under their RD name on the sign-up sheet, yet are listed under their real-name and their R3E nick-name in the file :laugh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%