RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to learn to do the same and forget the rules or just stay within the rules and forever get left behind. Have you noticed how much slower a lap is at Spa when you don't go over the white lines with all 4 wheels?
It's not that much slower, 1sec max...and i am not slow because i stick or not to white line, if R3R would have such rules and everyone would respect them still i won't be able to be as fast as Oscar or others, still would wound up lower than 4th 5th....
Don't want to start a war here, atm at R3R club i think (until lot's more admins join up)going by the game rules is best.
peace out

Or just ask people to stick to the rules? And hope they do. Too much to ask? Nevermind there are more important things in life to worry about.
If you ask people and they say yes, it doesn't mean it won't happen. All in all, club event or not this is still a competition, we are competing with each other, fun or not and in the heat of the battle some will forget.
I did athletics for quite some years and even do it was against the rules to put a elbow into the opponents neck didn't mean i didn't do it or been done to me, you are trying your best and mind focuses on that first it's human nature.
If you stop your self you ain't competing anymore, your cruising!
my humble opinion

OK. It's all competition. Survival of the fittest. I get it. :cool:;)
But I disagree with you. Club racing is not about that.

Ok Kenny, I've shelled out for the 2015 pack, couldn't see the sense in paying for just one car and one livery!
Andy, I have signed up for both races, I didn't realise they were both the same evening but I should be able to make both with luck!

Finally my first race here: did not "Esc" between qualy and race and went to the track. I like those 40min races ;)
First of all congrats to the aliens for the podium. I guess the only way to stop you guys is if a raccoon or a wild pig crosses the road just in front of you ;) (not too many chances here)
My fault was when the white flag was showed. I thought that really was my last lap when appeared, managed to gain a position in the last chicane (to 6th) but raised the foot from gas pedal when finish line crossed and.... Still one lap missing! Weird, even finishing 7th the game put me in 10th position :/

One question regarding pit stops: You open the menu, choose wether put fuel or not, change tyres... I wanted to change tyres and put no fuel. I arrived at the pit and.... Nothig happened. After sa few seconds the car without moving and seeing nothing was happening I left pitlane without changing tyres. What do I have to do to have the tyres/re-fuel done?

Regarding track limits in a place like Spa I saw many people with four wheels out in turns 12, exit from 15 and 18, but pfffff... Is almost impossible not to do it here XD

Thanks to all for the race and Kenny for the organization, hope to participate in more events here!

Ok Kenny, I've shelled out for the 2015 pack, couldn't see the sense in paying for just one car and one livery!
Andy, I have signed up for both races, I didn't realise they were both the same evening but I should be able to make both with luck!
I think you'll find them nice to drive.
If I could get my damned Assetto Corsa to work I could be tempted to join you, but I have the dreaded back to start menu bug:mad:

What do I have to do to have the tyres/re-fuel done?
Once you've requested the Pit Stop you have to check the Pit Stop actions listed - if an item has a green background, the Pit Crew will carry out the action, if it's white, they won't; if it's white but you want the Pit Crew to do it, click on it to change it to green.

Once you've selected all the items you want for this pit stop and you enter the pit lane, you must click the bottom button (think it's something like "Confirm Pit Stop Actions"), and your pit crew will then carry out what you've requested.

If you don't confirm the pit stop actions, you'll sail through the pit lane as if you had a drive-through penalty (had 2 of these "accidents" myself in my first race on here!).

(I assume you already know that you can create various Pit Stop strategies through the main menu before driving - if the item is green there, it'll be green in the race).

Hope this helps!

If I could get my damned Assetto Corsa to work I could be tempted to join you, but I have the dreaded back to start menu bug:mad:
I don't play Assetto that much to be honest, I find the cars extremely twitchy to drive. I tend to play this, project cars and Rfactor 2. This is my favourite at the mo.
As far as the DTM's being nice to drive I already had the 2014 experience so I know what they're like. I love em m8!
To be honest this is one of the things I don't like about this game, if you've bought last years experience they ought to upgrade you free of charge, it's a bit much having to pay out for the newer version with very little difference!
Also, I've got the ADAC Masters 2014 dlc but had to buy a seperate GT3 car to race on their servers, couldn't use an ADAC car even though they are GT3's!!

Check your resolution settings, when I upgraded to Windows 10 mine wouldn't start either, I could select car and track then it went back to the same menu! Turned out the resolution had altered and the settings were way too low! Also try running as administrator.
Hope this helps :)

Check your resolution settings, when I upgraded to Windows 10 mine wouldn't start either, I could select car and track then it went back to the same menu! Turned out the resolution had altered and the settings were way too low! Also try running as administrator.
Hope this helps :)
Done all that, last hotfix broke it for me. I'm still on W7. I tried an online Pcars race here but a hugestutter in the first lap at Islands bend spoiled it for me, I keep on meaning to try again.:)

Oh Dear where to begin. I am a forgetaholic confusermanic:geek:. Last night I had a lovely meal. "But", I hear you say," you said that your meal was next week and you were down to race this last sunday". I am so sorry to let you guys down last night. I know how much you must have missed me.:( Which was a surprise as you usually hit me.:laugh: Yes I got completely the wrong night. To make it up to you next time I race I will do my utmost not to win.:) So please may i join you guys next sunday to race?:notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%