RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the WTCC cars are the best part of RRE. Close racing and easier to handle than some, the sim is better for having them.
@Kenny Paton How about having a small WTCC league say over 8 separate race events, nothing serious, just needs someone to collate the points and make a table every week. Could be a laugh.:thumbsup:

For me, the WTCC cars are the best part of RRE. Close racing and easier to handle than some, the sim is better for having them.
@Kenny Paton How about having a small WTCC league say over 8 separate race events, nothing serious, just needs someone to collate the points and make a table every week. Could be a laugh.:thumbsup:
RD doesn't allow us to do that. We had to take the GT3 one to Backmarkers.

Long and sordid story.
The basic premise is that it breeds competition, and that's not what the Club Races are for.
Now, we can agree with that statement or not, but that doesn't change anything when it comes to the Club racing.
Ok I can understand that.
Club racing is all about having fun and learning, gaining experience etc. Tha's why I was always for allowing aids in the other sims, but oh no, not serious enough for RD. :rolleyes:
Oh well, one day we might get a chance to run a small WTCC championship here, you never know. I'm not bothered about the aliens who will just want to enter to win, I'd rather us lot have a laugh and some fun whilst doing it.
Cheers:thumbsup:
Andy

Here is an idea. How about a championship with 8 races, 10 points for a win going down to 1 point etc. But the overall champion is the one closest to 30 points at the end? That will mess with their heads. :laugh:;) Imagine some trying not to win to keep their points lower? :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 97 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%