RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
norisringfull.jpg

Ages since we took these for a spin,
and at this track they'll fit right in. (poetry comes to the R3E race club)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
DTM 2015
Track: Norisring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Si
  3. Bottroper
  4. Keith Joyce
  5. Schwud Nelsh
  6. mycarlooksfast
  7. Mondyrocks
  8. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  9. Marc Cabana
  10. motoxy
  11. Kurt Vanhee
  12. Kurupt CDN
  13. Norman Bruce
  14. Otune
  15. Brian Greenwood
  16. John Almqvist
  17. Beikirch
  18. Ho3n3r
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

It's Thursday night and that means touring cars, no open spaces at this track so nowhere to hide:whistling:

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: <server name>
Cars:
WTCC 2013/14
Track: Norisring (Tyre wear X2)

Race 1:
Practice:
18:00 GMT (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:45 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (25 minutes)
Race 2:
Qualifying 2:
19:25 GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:35 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Andy Jackson
  3. Schwud Nelsh
  4. mycarlooksfast
  5. MoereasGrizzly
  6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  7. Mondyrocks
  8. 2scoops
  9. Kurupt CDN
  10. Marc Cabana
  11. SOLO59
  12. Piotrek Blaszczak
  13. Von Butters
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
fr2.jpg

We don't have F3's in the game but we do have these open wheelers to race around this classic sprint circuit. Watch out for the walls boys.

Join us

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
Formula RaceRoom 2
Track: Norisring

Practice: 19:00 GMT (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:45 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (40 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Keith Joyce
  3. Mondyrocks
  4. Von Butters
  5. Voltaic
  6. Marc Cabana
  7. 2scoops
  8. motoxy
  9. Otune
  10. Schwud Nelsh
  11. Velopl
  12. Phil Davies
  13. Brian Greenwood
  14. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  15. Lorenzo Bonder
  16. kevjue
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
I'm really beginning not to like R3E - this is the second time the game has frozen/locked-up/crashed during the switch-over from Qualifying to the Race itself.

What's the point of spending the time in Practice and Qualy to then not get into the "Main Event"?!! :mad:

I'm really beginning not to like R3E - this is the second time the game has frozen/locked-up/crashed during the switch-over from Qualifying to the Race itself.

What's the point of spending the time in Practice and Qualy to then not get into the "Main Event"?!! :mad:
don't know if apply's to you but i turned down my graphics from max to medium or so and last two race i hadn't a crash,don't know if it's related or not,but i am trying out stuff to see if it's from our side or R3E

Thanks for the race all, it was great to be part of a busy session, full of nice, friendly folks!
My tyres went off quite badly, towards the end of the race but it was great fun nonetheless :)

My apologies to the driver I rear ended braking for the first corner!

Hope to see you all soon and thanks for making me feel so welcome :)

Fun fun fun, gently circulating in my little BMW and generally getting in the way wherever possible :whistling::whistling:
So I swapped to the Honda for race 2 and got the dreaded quali-to-race crash :poop: :mad:
Fingers crossed for Sunday :x3::x3:

One thing I've noticed is that if you're back in the pit-menu when it changes sessions, there's less chance of it crashing.
So don't stay out until the last minute.

Once again, Thanks @Kenny Paton for organizing these events.

What a disappointment. I ended with a bang and lasted a whole 20 seconds.
- (insert your......'that's what she said' jokes...:rolleyes:)

Lesson learned:
Never change your setup with 10 seconds to go in qualifying.
That setup (heard over the radio) oversteered like a moonshine runner on dirt roads being chased by inbreds from the movie, Deliverance. My tires were squealing (if not me) like a pig as I hit the wall. :D

I'm calling Chevrolet and complaining I should be able to hit the wall ....at least at 200mph without engine damage. :roflmao:

Ciao...till next time!

EDIT *****[Just watched the replay.....I lasted 45 seconds....it was far from satisfying..]
oh great! Insert joke..... again......:O_o:
My new pit crew quit after seeing me drive, so I had no idea there were 2 races :cry:.

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed is that if you're back in the pit-menu when it changes sessions, there's less chance of it crashing.
So don't stay out until the last minute.

I dont think it really matters....i choose to not run a quali in the second race and was sitiing in the pits waits for it to turn to the race and i crashed. I sent the crash dump to the devs to look at as well as some other bugs i came across during the session

Thanks for the race all, it was great to be part of a busy session, full of nice, friendly folks!
My tyres went off quite badly, towards the end of the race but it was great fun nonetheless :)

My apologies to the driver I rear ended braking for the first corner!

Hope to see you all soon and thanks for making me feel so welcome :)

Good here init Ivan? :thumbsup:

You did know there were two races? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back