• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

EU Formula RaceRoom 2 @ Norisring - Sunday 31st January 2016

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
fr2.jpg

We don't have F3's in the game but we do have these open wheelers to race around this classic sprint circuit. Watch out for the walls boys.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
Formula RaceRoom 2
Track: Norisring

Practice: 19:00 GMT (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:45 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (40 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Keith Joyce
  3. Mondyrocks
  4. Von Butters
  5. Voltaic
  6. Marc Cabana
  7. 2scoops
  8. motoxy
  9. Otune
  10. Schwud Nelsh
  11. Velopl
  12. Phil Davies
  13. Brian Greenwood
  14. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  15. Lorenzo Bonder
  16. kevjue
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Reactions: Von Butters

motoxy

500RPM
Nov 18, 2015
:cry::cry::cry::cry:I have been invited out for a slap up feast and cannot refuse:cry::cry::cry::cry: I will miss you all until next tuesday. Life can be so vexing.:( Still look on the bright side....I will not be lapped on sunday;)

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
:cry::cry::cry::cry:I have been invited out for a slap up feast and cannot refuse:cry::cry::cry::cry: I will miss you all until next tuesday. Life can be so vexing.:( Still look on the bright side....I will not be lapped on sunday;)
No one should resist a slap up feast I never would and that's why I'm the shape I am:D

Reactions: motoxy

motoxy

500RPM
Nov 18, 2015
Oh Dear where to begin. I am a forgetaholic confusermanic:geek:. Last night I had a lovely meal. "But", I hear you say," you said that your meal was next week and you were down to race this last sunday". I am so sorry to let you guys down last night. I know how much you must have missed me.:( Which was a surprise as you usually hit me.:laugh: Yes I got completely the wrong night. To make it up to you next time I race I will do my utmost not to win.:) So please may i join you guys next sunday to race?:notworthy:

Follow RaceDepartment