Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions if someone can help me with this I'll be very happy. :)

1. Difference between pro and semi pro divisions. and how it works?
Faster and fast drivers:)

2. I was racing in Presto league last season, but my (previous/current) team over here in racedepartment, but if I want to race in the euro division, and if the team decided to join me, will the team get priority because of me, or do I have to create my own team to get priority?
Made a mistake there. There arent any teams in the European Championship. Presto admins will decide who gets priority.

3. From what I understand, form the liveries you can create your own but you cannot pick the base car as it will be choosen for you, is this correct?
You are correct. Before creating any liveries contact an admin.

Hahah... The only issue I see with the cockpit view is that anyone with a 3 monitor setup (like Will here) has a very clear advantage over someone without. I hate giving an advantage to someone only because he can afford a slightly better system.

Eric, I think you mentioned awhile back that liveries would perhaps be allowed for S2 but they would have to be a previous or classic version for that team or car, for example, if you drive a Mclaren you could have a liverie based on their classic colours (Red and white last used in 96 IIRC) or say a Rothmans Williams from 96 for Williams ?

Eric, I think you mentioned awhile back that liveries would perhaps be allowed for S2 but they would have to be a previous or classic version for that team or car, for example, if you drive a Mclaren you could have a liverie based on their classic colours (Red and white last used in 96 IIRC) or say a Rothmans Williams from 96 for Williams ?

I talked to a few "bigger" Simracing teams and all indicated they would like to run their liveries. So I cracked under pressure and will allow custom liveries, however, we will review them befor hand and not allow anything that is too "Mickey Mouse" like in the World Series. PrestoGP/FPES can decide on what to do there.

Personally, I will drive one of the default cars.

It must seem like I am moaning about something all of the time but thats not the case, my two pence worth is IMO skins take away from the work of MMG, you wont be able to instantly recognize if thats a Macca or a Williams or whatever, maybe its me and I take these things too seriously :) but I like simulating the real series, rant over.

It must seem like I am moaning about something all of the time but thats not the case, my two pence worth is IMO skins take away from the work of MMG, you wont be able to instantly recognize if thats a Macca or a Williams or whatever, maybe its me and I take these things too seriously :) but I like simulating the real series, rant over.

You dont need to convince me Martin:) I agree.... but.... :)

Martin, this is a Q&A thread and not a discussion about what view is the best. I personally prefer hood view, I drive much worse in cockpit view.
But there are other threads for this discussion.

Sorry Peter but I believe this is the paddock (chat) thread. :)

I have to drive cockpit view with these cars or I have too many problems. Other cars i have no problem with external views though.

Great to hear about all this Formula Pro News for the upcoming season. Definitely getting more excited about what this season will bring.

Oh and fantastic job on all the work and effort put into organizing and getting everything in place so far Eric! :good: :good:

Who's this Will guy with a 3 monitor setup anyways? lol :) jk

Hahah... The only issue I see with the cockpit view is that anyone with a 3 monitor setup (like Will here) has a very clear advantage over someone without. I hate giving an advantage to someone only because he can afford a slightly better system.

Thanks Martin. :)

Wills setup looks awesome and I would like something similar in 2010 myself(maybe) :)

I just want to say - great news! I really admit your ability to be surprising and fantastic. I also welcome the cooperation with ProstoGP. A partnership of two great communities feels really good. Looking forward to it all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back