Alright when was that again.....?

I agree with you, there was another age where every F1 car was different like Tyrrell 6 tyres or Alfa Romeo turbine system, now it seems all the same, some minor changes but all cars seems like others, just paint one in yellow and you could think maybe is a Renault just by the colors, so that's why i prefer GT

True, but it also gave us the Maki:

DqR-1Hu2QwiOO-Bn5IK2Pg

The Eifeland:

KgqdwEtY2-sizckd-oxGyjnMzAuXfGkjzSwS5Ig44jDspznx4mShxpQN-t1UlTL5fjArXNRe3hodUX3jzg

And the Merzario A2 (how the hell did he see where he was going? He might as well have worn his cowboy hat over his helmet...)

811.jpg

Last edited:
There is no more interest in this team. McLaren was more interesting, at least there is history behind him. And what about the former Minardi - no difference. I remembered only the color so as not to confuse the circular ones.

I am sorry, Left formula one years ago because the Cars are looking worst and worst. 1994 was the last years of the great cars. Thank God for ASR and keeping them alive. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Just one thing. Here is a ban on the entire nation because of "official" doping. It is not a football team or F1 team. So for me this involve all sports. Because in this way will be effective and in the future (maybe) they will think twice before cheating ( I really, really doubt about this part)
"Under the ruling, official Russia teams will still be barred from next summer’s Olympics in Tokyo, as well as the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing and the 2022 World Cup in Qatar as a punishment for covering up a massive state-sponsored doping programme. Russia will also be unable to host world championship events for two years and its anthem and flag will be banned too."

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo have today revealed their new Formula One car to the world - introducing the Ferrari powered C41 of Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi.

Another day, another new F1 car launch! Following on from the reveal of the latest cars from AlphaTauri and McLaren, Saub... Alfa Romeo become the third 2021 Grand Prix team to reveal their new car to the world, following an event in Poland this morning with race drivers Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi and reserve driver Robert Kubica.

Once again powered by Ferrari and featuring the distinctive colours of primary sponsor and naming rights holder Alfa Romeo, the C41 represents what the team must hope is a significant improvement over the little loved 2020 car, one which saw Alfa Romeo slip further towards the rear of the midfield than many believe this capable and tightnit Swiss team have the potential to achieve.

Alfa F1 1.jpg

Alfa F1 4.jpg

Frédéric Vasseur, Team Principal Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN and CEO Sauber Motorsport AG: “The launch of a new car is always an emotional moment, the culmination of months of effort from everyone back at the factory and the start of a new adventure. I think the philosophy upon which the team is based remains the same – we have to do a better job tomorrow than we are doing today. We finished last season in P8, so we have to target a better result in 2021. To do so, we have to keep improving in each department, trackside and back at HQ. Every team on the grid has very high expectations right now: all the teams expect to do a good job in the winter and to be in a good position for the first race, but soon it will be the time for everyone to show their cards.”

Alfa F1 2.jpg

Jan Monchaux, Technical Director Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN: “The C41 is the result of a very unusual situation in Formula One, in which the regulations have made us unable to develop an entire new car for this year. For this reason, our 2021 car shares a lot of common parts with the C39, with the exception of those which the regulations forced us to change – such as the floor – and the nosecone, in which we invested our two development tokens. This means we will know the car much better than usual when we get to testing, but it’s still going to be crucial to make the most of those three days to verify that reality matches our expectations and to get to know the new tyres. We are ready for the new season and we can’t wait to see our new car on track.”

Survival cellAlfa Romeo Racing Orlen Carbon-composite monocoque
Front suspensionDouble wishbone, inboard spring and Multimatics damper units actuated by pushrods
Rear suspensionMultilink, inboard hydraulic suspension actuated by pullrods
BrakesBrembo 6 piston brake callipers. Brembo carbon-composite and discs and pads
Power unit2020 Ferrari Hybrid
TransmissionFerrari 8-speed quick-shift carbon gearbox, longitudinally mounted, carbon-composite clutch
ElectronicsMagneti Marelli, McLaren Electronic Systems, Bosch
ERSFerrari
Steering wheelAlfa Romeo Racing Orlen

Original Source; Alfa Romeo F1

For more F1 news - head over to the Formula One sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

Alfa F1 3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%