Alright when was that again.....?

also, seems a bit slap dash to go to this expense for a launch and not rotate the tyres to line up with each other
Yes that’s a good point... when the teams jack up the hgvs/ transporters in the paddock to line up all the logos on the wheels for every GP... this seems like a detail overlooked indeed.

Might be the start of a more ‘relaxed’ team outlook though in the light of all the current situation... but I can’t imagine that the ‘don’t sweat about the small stuff’ would work for any pro sport, let alone F1... which is all about the small stuff for that last 10th!

Teams weren't supposed to be racing these cars this year, until covid killed everyone's plans, hopes and dreams.

The scheme's so far, do seem to be a bit end of term. It'll do, till we can get shot of them.

That's right, I'm back... Only 'cause I remembered another "news" story. Apparently, last season tv viewing figures dropped significantly (even with much of us forced to share space with the telly more), maybe sponsors are less interested too.

Last edited:
I think we can also agree that there was zero semblance of a title fight. At least in 19, 18, 17 Ferrari managed to put up a challenge during the season. To me Merc dominance was at it's peak powers and made watching formula 1.5 or the midfield battle the main draw.

Every new start of the Formula Season I have this feeling:

View attachment 446973

View attachment 446973
I agree with you, there was another age where every F1 car was different like Tyrrell 6 tyres or Alfa Romeo turbine system, now it seems all the same, some minor changes but all cars seems like others, just paint one in yellow and you could think maybe is a Renault just by the colors, so that's why i prefer GT

Those honda logos remind me of Spirit in 1983....

Spirit-Honda-Crop.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years