Formula One | The AlphaTauri AT02 Revealed

maranello78

250RPM
Oct 14, 2008
Every new start of the Formula Season I have this feeling:

View attachment 446973

View attachment 446973
I agree with you, there was another age where every F1 car was different like Tyrrell 6 tyres or Alfa Romeo turbine system, now it seems all the same, some minor changes but all cars seems like others, just paint one in yellow and you could think maybe is a Renault just by the colors, so that's why i prefer GT

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
I agree with you, there was another age where every F1 car was different like Tyrrell 6 tyres or Alfa Romeo turbine system, now it seems all the same, some minor changes but all cars seems like others, just paint one in yellow and you could think maybe is a Renault just by the colors, so that's why i prefer GT
True, but it also gave us the Maki:

The Eifeland:

And the Merzario A2 (how the hell did he see where he was going? He might as well have worn his cowboy hat over his helmet...)

Last edited:

sergheo

10RPM
Oct 2, 2019
There is no more interest in this team. McLaren was more interesting, at least there is history behind him. And what about the former Minardi - no difference. I remembered only the color so as not to confuse the circular ones.

BernL

100RPM
Premium
Sep 3, 2014
I am sorry, Left formula one years ago because the Cars are looking worst and worst. 1994 was the last years of the great cars. Thank God for ASR and keeping them alive. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toonces

paracletus

1000RPM
Dec 6, 2013
Not a bad paint job, kind of like millenium-ish williams or something.

Waiting for a dayglo-green red bull to drop next week :cool:

wombat999

500RPM
Premium
Oct 11, 2015
There's more wings on it than in a Jasta of Fokker Triplanes!
I'm still off them for sacking Kyviat.....:poop:

robokun

10RPM
Feb 27, 2019
I get it's the Alpha Tauri car but do we really need to read that name 4 times just on the side of the car?

GTR233

1000RPM
Jun 3, 2018
except casio I don't see any sponsor...pepsi cola could be interested maybe :D

MoerasGrizzly

1000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2014
I think we can also agree that there was zero semblance of a title fight. At least in 19, 18, 17 Ferrari managed to put up a challenge during the season. To me Merc dominance was at it's peak powers and made watching formula 1.5 or the midfield battle the main draw.
tbh F1.5 getting more and more exciting has actually made last season far more enjoyable for me. There was a lot of stuff happening on and off the track to make it worth following this year, far more then last year (which was better then the year before). I really enjoyed the 2020 season.

And even Lewis Hamilton managed to excite during the Turkey GP. Those Mercedes cars seemed to struggle all weekend but he managed to stay consistently fast on a track where everybody - including and most of all his teammate - was spinning.

Then again I'd give the entire odball season up if that meant that Covid got tackled in march last year.

RedBull48

50RPM
Aug 14, 2020
Yes, last year certainly had many interesting plot lines and Turkey was awesome. I often love the rain races as it throws such a wrench into the mix. Anybody can win / achieve podium. Hopefully now with Perez in Redbull we can see a proper constructors battle this season.