Alright when was that again.....?

Now, as for Crashstappen, you are not going to convince me that a guy who crashes his car while driving to the starting line is any good. I mean he didn't get the name Crashstappen for nothing. Personally I have never heard of any diver doing that.
Grosjean, just last year, Brazilian Grand Prix. Plenty of other instances if you trawl through history.
I've also never heard of any driver who is in the lead of a race getting into a tangle, and crashing his car with the very last guy on track. It takes real brains to do something like that. But that's why people gave him the name Crash though isn't it? The guy got dusted by Ricciardo every year - every year.

Crash has never impressed me. i mean why doesn't Red Bull give their other drivers cars molded to them, because Red Bull are idiots who can't win a race, and they are jealous of Mercedes, and it's sad. Crash has one win this year, and only because the other team made a poor choice of tire strategy. But you enjoy that one win why don't you...
Your post is beyond idiotic, total waste of space here and the keyboard presses you used to write your gibberish.

*ignored.

Stop making crap up, Mercedes does not develop their cars to any one driver, but Red Bull does, in fact that have mentioned it during a race on Sky Sports. Bottas is given a fair chance to race Lewis, unlike both Gasly and Albon, Those guys have been given a stacked deck. Stop wasting my time telling me what you could easily do and show me. Keep in mind I will still always think and know that Crashstappen is not a great driver, just a good driver.

I'm afraid "someone on Sky Sports said" is not evidence, that's called gossip. Please provide the evidence that Red Bull designs cars for specific drivers as opposed to making the quickest possible car. If you cannot, stop making silly statements like this.

Stop making crap up, Mercedes does not develop their cars to any one driver, but Red Bull does, in fact that have mentioned it during a race on Sky Sports. Bottas is given a fair chance to race Lewis, unlike both Gasly and Albon, Those guys have been given a stacked deck. Stop wasting my time telling me what you could easily do and show me. Keep in mind I will still always think and know that Crashstappen is not a great driver, just a good driver.

I think you're here to troll. Crahstappen dis and that... blah... blah..talk you have a strange view of formula 1 and you sometimes say laughable strange things with no respect at all towards Max don't know what age is but it's pretty childish

I think you're here to troll. Crahstappen dis and that... blah... blah..talk you have a strange view of formula 1 and you sometimes say laughable strange things with no respect at all towards Max don't know what age is but it's pretty childish
No, it's not like that at all seriously. I am just tired of the Hamilton - Verstappen comparisons. They do it at least 5 times on every race broadcast and it sickens me. Now I have you fabulous people doing the same here, but worse. Lewis is Lewis and Verstappen is Verstappen and leave at that. Nothing that I say is weird or strange, it's just that folks don't like it when it isn't something that they like to see or want to hear, that is human nature.

If you think that truthfulness is strange then what else do we have to discuss, but if I was on this forums telling straight up lies than you would have an argument against me. Every thought about Hamilton on these forums is someone's opinion of him, and we all know what opinions are like.

My only crime is purposefully misspelling Verstappen's real name - period.

What really blows me away though is that if an older guy like Murray Walker can show respect for what Hamilton has achieved the way that he has, maybe there is hope for..... the others. I don't know.

Last edited:
Lewis record smasher, how long do they make him wait for knighthood, easily deserves it now

Someone needs to turn spellcheck on :x3:

Untitled 1.jpg

I was boring and gave it to Hamilton. Yeah, fastest guy in fastest car wins race, what a surprise...but I really anticipated Merc struggling in these temps (as did a lot of other people, maybe even Merc themselves), so I have a feeling Lewis had to do quite a bit of nifty tire management to dominate like he did.

I think is a very neat track and a beautiful country, but it really doesn't suit these cars in terms of allowing good race action. Hopefully the new aero rules will let this track (and others) come alive.

I voted for Lewis because he did what you should do when you are the best. Crush everyone else. But I am really for Nicolas and Alex. I can't imagine going to every race knowing everyone either thinks you shouldn't be in F1 or thinks you shouldn't be in F1.

Last edited:
How cool is that! After 33 years Marco Andretti is on Pole ... 1987 was Mario on Pole... and Marco is 33 years old... so weird! :D

every one from Penske was cheering for him to grab the Pole away from Dixon. :)

this time Honda seems to have the upper hand again just like last time when Alonso was racing for the first time at the 500... but now he is in a Chevy.

I would argue the opposite Hes torn up tires when others have not. His tire exploded in the 70th anniversary GP (Silverstone 2) Max Verstappen did not.

But his team mate did, in an identical car.

And an Alfa, and a McLaren.

But OK. There's one race. Out of, how many? 250 odd?

• Deleted member 205301

...You know what ? I voted Stroll, for "encouragements" (not that he did perfectly, but that was pretty good for this low'rated driver)
I should have voted verstappen, or perez, or sainz, or gasly...maybe vettel.....lots of guys did pretty well in this (boring) race :)
@++

Bottas can't match Lewis in any way, and they are driving exactly the same car through and through. Verstappen's teammates however have to contend with a car that was molded for Verstappen and not them. They are basically having to wear a custom suit that is custom fitted to another guy's body. But when Ricciardo was driving for Red Bull there were no cars molded for any a specific driver. That is why Ricciardo beat Verstappen every single year in points except for 2018 when he never got to race a proper F1 race car because they wouldn't make it reliable. I felt so bad for Ricciardo that year

I'm just not that impressed with Verstatppen at all, not one bit.

Reliabilty was the a big issue with Renault. The year 2017 Verstappen had it's fair share of technical DNF's.
2018 Ricciardo was bothered witt a bunch of them.
That was the reason they switched to Honda.
Last 2 years RedBull without Verstappen would be a top midfield contender.
In 2018 Verstappen out-qualified Ricciardo totally, if you want to compare raw speed.
That the car was made for Verstappen is total BS.

You don't need to like him, but the numbers don't lie.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%