Alright when was that again.....?

Russel learned what he knows about driving from Lewis. He has said this numerous times, and if you are unaware of this fact then you just don't know. Verstappen can't do a simple drive to the grid on a wet track without crashing. Norris is cool, and Ricciardo is a great driver. Leclerc is talented but he's not the driver that Hamilton is as a whole. I mean he's managed to take out both Ferrari s in a race. I would take Vettel over Leclerc in a heartbeat. The fact is that Mercedes always wanted Lewis and only Lewis in that car.
You think Leclerc was at fault at Brazil? How can you be so dense?

This story just keeps getting better and better...

So now the FIA flip-flops and decides (paraphrasing of course) "Wellllll...on second thought, it WAS actually Mercedes' fault for giving Lewis the OK on where to perform practice starts...let's give him his license points back and fine Mercedes 25K Euros...but too bad about your 10 second penalty though...ooof :O_o:".

It's funny, In a climate where people want their drivers to just shut up and drive...but then when a driver focuses on driving more than memorising every single new rule they pass on a race-by-race basis...and then said driver, in the process of driving asks "mission control" permission to do something, and all those strategists sitting in A/C rooms with all their technology around them can't be arsed to check the recent rules...then said driver gets all the punishment and blame for simply following team directives? Lewis misses out on 10 WDC points and Merc doesn't lose any WCC points? I don't care if Mercedes is a rocketship in a sea of Miatas, I don't care if Lewis was up by 1000 points already...based on principle, nobody finds this messed up?

People can act like Hamilton is the only driver in F1 history to complain all they want, but I'm agreeing with Lewis: that is some Bull$#!^...call me a fanboi if you want, but it's still messed up if you take bias out of it.

Worth remembering that SV won 5 races in 2017 & 5 in 2018; that Ferrari was capable of seriously challenging the DC. I forgot until checking that Botass finished fifth in 2018.

Given that vettelle has been far from his best for a few years, it is quite possible (probable even) that Alonso would have won DC one of those years in that Ferrari.
Completely different now unfortunately - almost looks like they are looking for ways to artificially stop a merc winning every time.

Last edited:
It wasn't at Brazil, it was at the A1 circuit when he took out both cars. You really should stay off the drugs.
And at Brazil? Your precious driver took them both...

What's up with the trolls around here? They are so weak.

If Ricciardo was still Verstappen's teammate he wouldn't be third since Ricciardo always beat him on the same team. Now I didn't say that Verstappen couldn't race you did, and if you knew where I lived you would have to bring help.

Lmao, internet tough guy as well!

Last edited:
And at Brazil? Your precious driver took them both...

What's up with the trolls around here? They are so weak.

Lmao, internet tough guy as well!
That's exactly what I was thinking about him. Thing about me though is I don't fear any man who walks this Earth. Not because I think that I'm tough. I just don't live with that type of fear. I don't fear any man - none. Let me rephrase that, I only fear one man who walked this Earth and only him.

Last edited:
I'm no Vettel fan, but it seems to me that the Ferrari is 'difficult' to drive. I'm more into MotoGP personally, and have ridden various motorcycles on track. From my very limited experience some bikes 'feel good' and talk to you, some (one of mine I didn't enjoy on track) don't. Obvs I could just ride at whatever pace I wanted, it was for fun, but I suspect sometimes cars/bikes just don't gel with a particular style/driver/rider. They have to push on anyway (they get paid ok) and that means it can look like they've lost their speed/mojo/talent. I am interested to see how he goes at Racing Point.

Exactly, to win consistantly you NEED one of the best vehicles under you. (unless your name is Marc Marquez!). Put the best in an average car and they'll get average results (by their standards).

Not only that small changes out of your control can make a huge difference, I remember Vinales creaming it in 2017 then Michelin chaged tyre contruction and he went backwards. Same with Dovi this year it seems he can't get on with the new tyre construction.

Mick Schumacher is set to line up for Alfa Romeo in Free Practice for the upcoming Eifel Grand Prix at Nurburgring, with fellow F2 rival Callum Ilott joining Haas in the opening practice session of the weekend.
  • Schumacher and Ilott to test during next race.
  • Rob Schwartzman to get Alfa run in Abu Dhabi.
  • Schumacher overwhelming favourite for 2021 Alfa seat.
History will be made at the upcoming Eifel Grand Prix weekend when the son of Formula One's most decorated driver hits the track in an official capacity for the first time, with the 21-year-old set to make a track debut in FP1 for the Alfa Romeo team.

Long regarded as a potential Formula One driver as early as next year, Schumacher is enjoying a strong season in Formula 2 this season, having recently taken victory in Russia to propel himself into a 22 point lead atop the drivers championship, with fellow FDA talent Callum Illot holding second position with just the final two rounds at Bahrain left to run this year.

Although Schumacher, with the backing of Ferrari, looks likely to make the transition to the top level next season, the Italian squad have plenty to think about in the driver stakes, with Illot and the impression Russian Rob Schwartzman also making strong progress in F2 - so much so that both drivers have also been handed F1 opportunities by the Scuderia, with Illot taking a place with Haas in Germany, and Schwartzman set to find seat time with Alfa Romeo during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend.

For more from the world of Formula One racing, head over to the RaceDepartment F1 sub forum and get involved today!

Mick Schumacher footer.jpg

Same as Hamilton doing crap in the Maclaren between his 1st championship and moving to Merc?

In those years Hamilton was 5th, 4th, 5th. 4th, 4th

Vettel since his last championship was 5th, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 5th, Not bad considering that was during the Merc dominance.

And I'm no Vettel fan, he's a weird German...hot headed, not something I'd associate with a German, pretty calm, calculating people normally IMO.

Only one thing is certain, Lewis is better than Bottas. But Lewis was beaten by Button. And Vettel was better than Weber. And now Leclerc is better than Vettel. If you align the drivers that way, you could say Weber < Vettel < Leclerc and Bottas < Lewis < Button.

Nope not lucky - blessed.

Lewis, is that you? :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years