Alright when was that again.....?

Whatever about the Mercs I think the mid field is really interesting at the moment. It looks like there are a lot of cars that can compete with each other between 3rd and 10th positions. Good to See Ricciardo in a more competitive car.

Another farce with Lewis Hamillton and AMG-Mercedes. Team told him to do practice start to set bite for clutch somewhere near on the end of pitlane. Team personnel are supposed to be intelligent educated people. He did another on track that was also dangerous. The rule was to give back Lewis 2 penalty points and fine team for telling him to do something dangerous on track. Lewis has to be on his best best behaviour if he looses more points he can be banned for 1 or more races. This could give tittle to Bottas or Verstappen.

Jean Todt has been running FIA for a while, and Ferrari has not been favored in any way. Like Todt, Domenicali is a professional. As long as they do not have currently any interest in Ferrari, there is no conflict.
Todt is French. Dominicalli is Italian. It is hard to be at Ferrari as a not Italian in the Garage. Not so much in the car.

Another farce with Lewis Hamillton and AMG-Mercedes. Team told him to do practice start to set bite for clutch somewhere near on the end of pitlane. Team personnel are supposed to be intelligent educated people. He did another on track that was also dangerous. The rule was to give back Lewis 2 penalty points and fine team for telling him to do something dangerous on track. Lewis has to be on his best best behaviour if he looses more points he can be banned for 1 or more races. This could give tittle to Bottas or Verstappen.
They removed those 2 points they gave him yesterday. Final penalty for yesterday is: 2x5sec for Hamilton (done in race) + pocket money fine for Merc. No penalty points for anyone.
And ban goes for one race if it happens, which will not happen. As same with any driver in last few years as soon as someone is close to 12 they avoid giving points to them. ;)

That greatly depends of what you think happens in 2010-2013... Is he in RB? Is RB car that it was in those years?
For me, I would care if he is on the grid sure. I still care for Hulk more than for 55-80% of this grid.

Do you ever look at Vettel and think, what if he never won those 4 WC, would anybody even care about him today? Just a driver who makes a lot of mistakes like that spin in quali..

Same as Hamilton doing crap in the Maclaren between his 1st championship and moving to Merc?

In those years Hamilton was 5th, 4th, 5th. 4th, 4th

Vettel since his last championship was 5th, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 5th, Not bad considering that was during the Merc dominance.

And I'm no Vettel fan, he's a weird German...hot headed, not something I'd associate with a German, pretty calm, calculating people normally IMO.

Same as Hamilton doing crap in the Maclaren between his 1st championship and moving to Merc?

In those years Hamilton was 5th, 4th, 5th. 4th, 4th

Vettel since his last championship was 5th, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 5th, Not bad considering that was during the Merc dominance.

And I'm no Vettel fan, he's a weird German...hot headed, not something I'd associate with a German, pretty calm, calculating people normally IMO.
I'm no Vettel fan, but it seems to me that the Ferrari is 'difficult' to drive. I'm more into MotoGP personally, and have ridden various motorcycles on track. From my very limited experience some bikes 'feel good' and talk to you, some (one of mine I didn't enjoy on track) don't. Obvs I could just ride at whatever pace I wanted, it was for fun, but I suspect sometimes cars/bikes just don't gel with a particular style/driver/rider. They have to push on anyway (they get paid ok) and that means it can look like they've lost their speed/mojo/talent. I am interested to see how he goes at Racing Point.

A Monkey can do the job in other words 6 or 7 of the grid can wdc with that car. If merc have balls.. put Russel in that car or Max or Norris or Ricardo, Le clerce
Russel learned what he knows about driving from Lewis. He has said this numerous times, and if you are unaware of this fact then you just don't know. Verstappen can't do a simple drive to the grid on a wet track without crashing. Norris is cool, and Ricciardo is a great driver. Leclerc is talented but he's not the driver that Hamilton is as a whole. I mean he's managed to take out both Ferrari s in a race. I would take Vettel over Leclerc in a heartbeat. The fact is that Mercedes always wanted Lewis and only Lewis in that car.

Russel learned what he knows about driving from Lewis. He has said this numerous times, and if you are unaware of this fact then you just don't know. Verstappen can't do a simple drive to the grid on a wet track without crashing. Norris is cool, and Ricciardo is a great driver. Leclerc is talented but he's not the driver that Hamilton is as a whole. I mean he's managed to take out both Ferrari s in a race. I would take Vettel over Leclerc in a heartbeat. The fact is that Mercedes always wanted Lewis and only Lewis in that car.

You must be a lucky man

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing