Formula One: Ferrari Accept FIA Verdict

Being an ardent and passionate Ferrari fan for as long as i can remember, I have however never been so dissappointed with not only their overall performance over the last two years, but also the great amount of wingeing and complaining they do, when things don't seem to go their way.
The current management has been responsible for their own downfall and need to get the technical staff more knowledgeable, to get them back on track.
Their pit activities have been way below par....their decisions relating to pitstops and what to do there, has been poor.....their pit strategies has failed dismally and it appeared as if they were playig catchup to the other teams to follow them when they pitted. NO race initiative!!
Vettel and the Red Bull team deserved the win as they did what was needed to get the championship. All year they tried different features to improve their performance....some deemed illegal yes, but they continued trying. THAT is the formula for success, not complaining and crying to the FIA, as the current Ferrari top brass do everytime another team makes them look ordinary.

I love Ferrari and they will always be my team, but please for heavens sake i plead for them to stop watching what other teams are doing and get their own act together. They have the drivers to do it.....

Bring on 2013....:thumbsup:

Take a look at Dario Benuzzi. He's... Well, I aren't sure how old he is. But he is still one of the best drivers on the planet. He's driven countless Ferraris, road and f1 cars, and taught the f1 drivers to drive. Age doesn't mean much, he ain't slowing down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back