Alright when was that again.....?

I got up at 7am Pacific time (Yes i rolled a hour back Saturday) Exited about return to this old school track where all the greats have driven. The home of the shock horror death of the late great Ayerton Senna the greatest of them all in my mind.
The race was dull in the sky and on track. I was hoping a big accident may spice it up. My Driver of the day Was Laffiti, Yes he is Canadian like me and he's driving the Williams. He almost got the point for last place so i am happy for him. And he beat Russell his more experienced team mate who retired.

I have said it before and it would shake things up and make it hard to compare areas, lets face it we already have with constant chaining of points system. I would like to a system like NASCAR when all starting positions have a points value. So if you finish the race at the back you don't go home empty handed. And any retirements ahead will advance you places. This will help teams at the back and give them something to race for. If a driver has a minor problem with car then they will pull over and retire. He will get 0 points if he hauls it home so who cares. If there was a points incentive to keep going he would take it. Why sweat it out for approx 200 miles for 0 points.
You need to earn the points.. This is not Nascar.

I wish good luck to Bad-Luck-Bottas™. Let's see which mystery circustance this weekend will cost him the victory.
I'd love to hear your conspiracy theory about the "mystery circustance".
LmIe1vN.png

Hesitated between Kvyat, Ricciardo and Perez. Ended picking Kvyat. Very glad Renault is improving. I wonder if Ricciardo regrets switching to McLaren? Anyway, it would be nice if, for once, Alonso actually chose the right team!

Sergio Perez for me. He really had 3rd in the bag to my eyes, inexplicable move on the team's part.

I recall they did this in one of Hulk's fill in races too (he was running well late, but they pitted him).

When the other driver is the boss's son, I think questions are in order.

It's all opinion anyway, and mine is that Leclerc, Ricciardo and Verstappen could do a better job than Bottas, those are the only ones I have confidence in. I have said it before, it's a lot easier to shine in a midfield team with lesser relative team-mate strength than to perform against the best. Gasly in previous year and Albon this year are perfect examples of this. Bottas was well rated in 2016 when he got podiums with a midfield Williams.

How many times!!

OK right the William's at that point was NOT a midfield car!

And in the best car Vettel can win the WDC 4 times, so clearly he is better than bloomin Bottas who has won zero WDC in the best car....

The thought of another season watching the Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes dominating the races is sad. I may end of boycotting next season. I bet Honda walked away because they didn't want to support another Mercedes commercial next season. Just give Hamilton next years trophy and tell him and Mercedes to stay home.

Sergio Perez for me. He really had 3rd in the bag to my eyes, inexplicable move on the team's part.

I recall they did this in one of Hulk's fill in races too (he was running well late, but they pitted him).

When the other driver is the boss's son, I think questions are in order.

Do you really think they sacrifice WC Points just to lose Perez some places and not even falling behind Stroll?
I think they pitted him because they thought everybody else would as well. If he would not have pitted, the others, like Ricciardo, may would have, i think it was not an easy decision for the team. In hindsight its easy to say it was the wrong decision.

The thought of another season watching the Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes dominating the races is sad. I may end of boycotting next season. I bet Honda walked away because they didn't want to support another Mercedes commercial next season. Just give Hamilton next years trophy and tell him and Mercedes to stay home.
True, but today's race was great, with three guys (yes, verstappen too) actually fighting for the win which is awesome!!anyway, lewis said next year he may not be there lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%