Alright when was that again.....?

I went with Hulk. He had help from a lot of retirements, but he ran a good race I thought. I am a little surprised at the voting, I thought Ricciardo would be leading for sure. He drove a good race, but I think Renault has been inching towards a podium all season, I think today was just the day it happened for them.

Much as I liked Nico's result and was glad to see him do well, I really had to give this one to Daniel. He deserved a good result after all this time. He had to fend off Checco to make it happen....not an easy task.

For me i was intrigued when he talked about the oversteer state compare to real. Sim racing seems from what i took from that video a little over senstitive to oversteer, and hence his son was overcompensating this fact and was upsetting the car in doing so....

however great video!

Shhhh I didn't wanna give everything away lol

Interesting to see Max only got one vote until now (not from me though), staying so close to Lewis and driving the fastest lap in the race. But, my vote went to Hulkenberg. Starting from the back, finishing 8th in a car he had only driven a few laps in qualy, not being able to work on his own setup, is impressive. Max and Daniel were very close to getting my vote as well, but there can be only one DotD!

Last edited:
Interesting to see Max only got one vote until now (not from me though), staying so close to Lewis and driving the fastest lap in the race. But, my vote went to Hulkenberg. Starting from the back, finishing 8th in a car he had only driven a few laps in qualy, not being able to work on his own setup, is impressive. Max and Daniel were very close to getting my vote as well, but there can be only one DotD!

That just shows how easy these cars are to drive now a days. Hulkenberg sucks...you can tell when you see baby faces like Max wining a race the first time they get into a competitive car!!

Last edited:
im half british , but albon is ****, lose him get a decent driver in redbull,. while they can

I don't know for sure is Albon is s****. I think his confidence is very low right now. Lots of people thought that Gasly was s*** last season when he was demoted to Toro Rosso. Maybe Albon should also be sent back to AT with Gasly in place of Kvyat. Get a good pro like Perez or Hulk at RBR for 2021.

Last edited:
The race was ok , but is anyone else completely tired of David Croft's incessant SHOUTING over the slightest little thing?
Haha yes, my wife (from another room overhearing the race) said something like "Wow - either that is tremendously exciting or that announcer is a little overzealous."

Every race, if you only listened to the audio you would think the first lap of an F1 race is the most intensely exciting occurence in sport, bar none.

Actually - to be honest the first lap of most races are more exciting than the opening moments of most other sports. And in F1, sadly, it IS usually the most action packed part of the entire event!

Last edited:
I voted for Nicolas Latifi. He just keeps losing and keeps driving.
But seriously, I was doing my best to support Albon, but when I heard
"These guys race me really hard", I knew there is no hope for him. He said the equivalent of "No Mas". He is shattered.

Bottas, I don't know what to say at this point.

Last edited:
I know of only one PC game with Brooklands. It was not a very good game but you could get a nice idea of the place itself. From Spirit of speed 1937

Spirit of Speed 2020-10-11 22_35.png

2nd seat is a curse
There is just too much pressure from RBR to reach Max' level immediately. Max is naturally talented and very quick. The added pressure for any upcoming #2 to reach his level immediately is always going to be a problem. It causes them to make mistakes they don't seem to ordinarily make. That is not the seat for everyone. Look at Gasly now that he is not being so heavily scrutinized. He is proving to be a much more relaxed and thus... a better driver.

Danny. Been rooting for him ever since he got Weber's seat. Vettel, as much as I like him, wasn't adapting to the hybrids and Daniel showed some good form. Then Max arrived and it all went to crap for Ric. Max was like a Manic Depressive. Moments of brilliance, moments of idiocy, but you could see the talent. And you could see RB could see.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%