Alright when was that again.....?

Check out this download, I think it has what you're asking for with everything layered out.

They complain about the safety car being too fast in the wet.
The reason they complained today is Silverstone is a fast track with the cars set up accordingly. The safety car sticks to a delta on every track, so this time it felt slower.

Hamilton is always saying that the safety car is too slow. Even the commentators here in Canada said so this morning.

Mercedes Team Radio - last lap

LH: I think there’s a problem with the car.

Bono: OK Lewis, what’s the issue?

LH: The car just feels off, like it’s too good, it’s not challenging anymore.

Bono: We suspected this would happen at this point of the race. Go program mode RR, program mode RR Lewis

LH: What’s program mode RR.

Bono: Reliant Robin.

LH: YEEAH, Nice one Bono.

Bono: Get in there, Lewis.

The Tyre that is finally really gone :D
After i don't even know how many times in previous races Hamilton would say.. slightly affraid..
These tires are not going to make it. But they always did in the end, mostly just trying to influence the competition.
Verstappen would also be driving a carcass if they did not pit him.
As i suspect the Merc to be a bit better than the RB.

every race on your knee does not help atall, yes you make a statement, and that helps?
If it helps highlight a real problem then yes, and you could have said that about many other "celebrities" but you chose the only coloured driver in F1.
Sometimes what appears to some to be an empty gesture may have an influence beyond its immediate sphere.
I can think of many empty gestures that are accepted for much less worthy reasons.

Sergo Perez was forced to miss the British Grand Prix at the very last minute on Thursday afternoon, and with quite literally 10 minutes to spare, up steps Nico Hulkenberg in the vacated pink Mercedes.

The German is a widely respected talent from his 10 previous years in the sport, and at 32-years-old is perhaps still a little too young to be left out in the cold, but that is exactly what happened to the likeable German following the decision by Renault not to renew terms into the 2020 season.

Having been en route to the Nurburgring for a GT4 test when he received the called from Racing Point to stand in this weekend, Hulkenberg quickly hopped onto a plane and made the short hop to Silverstone, where the former Williams, Force India, Sauber and Renault driver had to wait until just 10 minutes prior to FP1 to be accepted into the Grand Prix paddock.

With such an uphill struggle ahead of him, despite a very strong RP20 at his disposal, Silverstone was always going to be a difficult task for the driver - but do you think he did a solid job alongside Lance Stroll, or was Hulkenbergs performance at Silverstone below your expectations?

Sadly it seems like the bad luck remains in his second chance weekend, failing to even get out of the garage to start the race itself, but at least we've seen a few practice sessions and qualification to gauge how he's getting on in his new office, but has he done enough so far?

Let us know your thoughts in the poll and comments section below!

Footer 3.jpg

Last edited:
I just can't get over what a massive shame it was that we couldn't see how he would perform during the race, especially as Ricciardo looks really solid in that car...
Obvs a few of the front runners fell out of the running near the end, but a 4th for Ric makes you wonder what the Hulk could have done too.
But yes, I think it was a pretty decent return and performance comparing directly to his team mate

I just can't get over what a massive shame it was that we couldn't see how he would perform during the race, especially as Ricciardo looks really solid in that car...
Obvs a few of the front runners fell out of the running near the end, but a 4th for Ric makes you wonder what the Hulk could have done too.
But yes, I think it was a pretty decent return and performance comparing directly to his team mate
You're joking right ? I mean...
why comparing Hulk with Ricciardo now ? :cautious:
Isn't Lance Stroll his team mate ?
ohh... I see what you did there :x3:
nice moves.

Or you simply getting old :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%