Alright when was that again.....?

So i was sleeping (missed almost all of the race), then i have turned on the TV and Bottas just got a puncture, went to drink water and when i came back Lewis got a puncture :D
Normally when i turn TV on while there is a football match going on, the team that i don't like will score :|

*Just realized that i missed IMSA race too lol but BTCC race start will be in 14 mins

Just as I said before qualy, Hulkenberg didn't even make it to the race!!! And Verstappen again lucky to get a 2nd place. Mercedes unnecessarily compromising and giving away points to RedBull when they are no match. Last race they pit Bottas and give Max a place now they leave both on track risking the win and again giving away the 2nd place. Mercedes been beaten by RedBull in the strategy department.

Last edited:
Yes very entertaining indeed!
last laps was insane I am still confused to why RedBul pitted they could have stole the show,
but never witnessed a ending like this... :geek: :D:D

Just as I said before qualy, Hulkenberg didn't even make it to the race!!! And Verstappen again lucky to get a 2nd place. Mercedes unnecessarily compromising and giving away points to RedBull when they are no match. Last race they pit Bottas and give Max a place now they leave both on track risking the win and again giving away the 2nd place. Mercedes been beaten by RedBull in the strategy department.
Bottas even complained that he had vibrations and they did nothing, shame.

I voted Ricciardo, because seriously, his race was incredible and he finished 4th in the end, with some great battles. I would've voted for Ocon or Gasly for their progression and great overtakes, or maybe Leclerc because he made it to podium with that awful car, and that takes ungodly skills. I'll admit that as a French/Italian, this race made my day :D

• Deleted member 205301

verstappen did very well, Leclerc did very well too, Sainz did well, Gasly (cocorico !) did very-very well too, Ricciardo too ....and you know what , even giovinazzi did a great race (at one moment)
...was thinking...only Stroll, grosjean, raikkonen and Albon were bad (Vettel maybe ? but his week end was so "strange", I just dont want to blame him)
I voted Sainz, randomly ;) I probably should have voted gasly
@++

Yes very entertaining indeed!
last laps was insane I am still confused to why RedBul pitted they could have stole the show,
but never witnessed a ending like this... :geek: :D:D
You really can't blame RBR too much.
The pitstop was there for the taking over Charles... with the possibility of getting the fastest lap.
That is...until the tires started to let go.
Max probably thought 'there is no way in hell I'm going to get remotely close to those Mercs. I might as well put some fresh rubber on an add an extra point to third place.'
Hindsight is 20/20.
I can't really fault them for the decision.
Could Nico have any worst luck?
I'd hate to be anywhere near this guy in a lightening storm.
He has got to be one of...if not the most unlucky driver ever to sit in an F1 cockpit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%