Alright when was that again.....?

I'm buying absolutely zero of what Mercedes is selling. The car could be made of nothing but jelly and stale crackers and Hamilton will find a way to make it work. The real story is whether Red Bull really have found that long-needed rear stability and whether it's enough to make an impact.

That's the nicest thing I've heard said about Hamilton in recent times.

Everybody is like "Oh he can't race", "He just has the best car" etc, etc. Yeah well why is Bottas, whose has the same equipment, always breathing his exhaust, or the exhaust of Verstappen.

Hamilton is one of the greats. Put him in a crap car and while he may not win he'll almost always outpace his teammate and more often than not punch more than well above the weight of his car.

Clearly, that Mercedes has less performance and especially...rear stability than the RBR car at this stage.
All you have to do, is look at the onboards relative to each other during a single lap.
The rear is simply not planted, which is why it chewed through those hard tires so quickly.
I'm sure they'll get on top of it within a few races...they always do.
It also makes what Hamilton did with that car yesterday, even more exceptional.
I knew he was up to something when he said 'leave me to it'.
He essentially forced that error and then used the remaining time to harvest in all the right places to stay ahead...on tires that were ten laps older.
That boys... is what you call 'wily'.

Last edited:
Look, F1 is about consistency. It's not what you can do once, but what you can do over and over again. It's like that in any endeavor. Therefore I voted for Nikita Massivespin. He was locked in on proving a F1 car, when in the hands of a professional, also has the ability to fly if treated like a propeller. :whistling:
Well that would be Driver Of The Year if he consistently spins during every qualy and race but this is DOTD.

If the FIA truly wants to limit racing to ontrack between the white lines, they only have to add this feature along the outside edge of the white line and all track limits will be obeyed:

1617054305793.png

*The skies open as your battle hewn corpse litters the field as rocks in the dirt, as the skies open, the Valkyries descend to take you up unto the Ether. As you ascend, your spirit cries out in mourning for your discarded body, the cry...*

I know, I know...but damn, that engine.

I can think of a lot worse things to spend money on but I don’t think I get it. Can’t you just start a vintage car and hear the V16? The cars that were built back in the day are still the real cars, right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back