Resource icon

Other Formula One 2015 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martin Larsen submitted a new resource:

Formula One 2015 - Drivernames, teamnames and talent files

A small mods that adds the Formula One 2015seasons(not car liveries) to the Formula Extreme car.

• Driver names from the 2015 season
  • Team names from the 2015 season
  • Talent files to add realistic results
Note:
You should always backup your files before installs mods.
e9uVfY0.png

Ofc Bottas had to have a perfect day when I took the screenshot and ruined the time differance the Mercedes have :whistling:

Read more about this resource...

Thanks! I think there is something wrong with the skin of the williams. They are now gold/yellow in stead of white.

I think I found somethng In your zipped files there is folder called "Grove Motersports". In the game it's called "Grove Motorsports". Also you have a folder called "Brackely GP" in your zip file. This should be "Brackley GP".

Thanks for the update. All seems fine now. However I dont get the new logo. Also, is it possible that you rename the rar file from "gamedata.rar" to something like "F1 2015 v1.10". That makes it easier to store them on my HD

Thanks for the update. All seems fine now. However I dont get the new logo. Also, is it possible that you rename the rar file from "gamedata.rar" to something like "F1 2015 v1.10". That makes it easier to store them on my HD

What you mean by dont get the new logo? Everything works fine for me with it.

And yeah, will rename the .rar folder for next version, always think to do that but forget when I upload it...

Hi,
I found out what was wrong with the Official F1 logo: In the rar file, the "series" folder is included in the "gamedata" folder as a sub folder of the "gamedata" folder. It shouldnt be a subfolder, it should be a separate folder on the same level as "gamedata" folder.

I hope you don't mind me asking all these questions and suggestions. Just trying to help:)

What? Now that I'm so proud to be part of the Reiza Studios Formula Extreme Team...you take me out :)

Im sorry to crush your dream but it was to many teams for the 2015 season... But you should try to apply to get a job att a differant team! :p

But if you and/or other people want them in then I could always add it back as optional in the mod...

I just wonder, would people here be interested in 2016 mod now with talent files from 2015 performance. Or wait to Australia GP and make talent files from that then update after some more races?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back