Resource icon

Other Formula One 2002 Season 1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martin Larsen submitted a new resource:

Formula One 2002 Season - Includes team and drivernames and talent files

A small mods that adds the Formula One 2002 seasons(not car liveries) to the Formula V10 car.

• Driver names from the 2002 season
  • Team names from the 2002 season
  • Talent files to add realistic results

Instalation:
Just drag the folder to where you have downloaded Automobilista, but as always when adding mods there is always a good idea to backup your original files.

Image from qualify test, some drivers like, Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa got traffic on there...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks! Is it possible to spread the grid a little bit more? Now the cars a laps within about 2 secs (fastest car is two seconds faster than slowest car). In real life the gap was sometimes more then 4 seconds (at suzuka it was pole for Michael with 1:31:317, the slowest was Yong with 1:36:267). So what you did with Alan Mcnish in the previous version (he was 4,5 sec of pace) wasnt that bad :)

Anyway, great work! Can you also do this for the other F1 cars (2015)?

Thanks! Is it possible to spread the grid a little bit more? Now the cars a laps within about 2 secs (fastest car is two seconds faster than slowest car). In real life the gap was sometimes more then 4 seconds (at suzuka it was pole for Michael with 1:31:317, the slowest was Yong with 1:36:267). So what you did with Alan Mcnish in the previous version (he was 4,5 sec of pace) wasnt that bad :)

Anyway, great work! Can you also do this for the other F1 cars (2015)?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-one-2015.118464/ There is 2015 allready done

And I will look att the gaps and see if can get some more differance.

Martin Larsen updated Formula One 2002 Season with a new update entry:

Talent files update

Did some changes to the talent files to get bigger gaps between the drivers.

Qualy att Interlagos:
K7TmSTi.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
Thanks again! Great work. I just spotted a small mistake: I think you switched the Jaguar drivers. Delarosa has Irvines helmet and Irvine has Pedros helmet.

Yeah, just me and reiza who did the opposite... I gave de la Rosa number 17 as he had irl that season and Irvine 16, but the game did the opposite so I have not edited the helmet files yet. But you can do it you're self now if you want since Im not sure when I have time to update.

It's just to change name on MKRacingXXHelmet files. So change MKRacing16Helmet to MKRacing17Helmet. And the oppisite ofc with the MKRacing17Helmet file

Last edited:
when I installed this mod all my car skins turned plain orange, anyone any idea what I am doing wrong? are u supposed to delete the original teams and talents before installing? any help would be greatly appreciated as game would be perfect if I could get it running!
thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back