Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

• Deleted member 130869

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Formula Nippon - Single seaters for GSC

Read more about this resource...

Hi Paul,

Thank you for this conversion. It was a very good mod in rFactor, and if you're looking for another one that is proper top notch that is nowhere to be found in GSCE then look no further than CARTfactor 1.00. You'll not be disappointed and we'd all be very grateful :).

Hi Paul,

Thank you for this conversion. It was a very good mod in rFactor, and if you're looking for another one that is proper top notch that is nowhere to be found in GSCE then look no further than CARTfactor 1.00. You'll not be disappointed and we'd all be very grateful :).

"Patience you must have have my young padawan";)

I downloaded this Mod a couple days ago to give it a whirl and I gotta say , I didn't get along with the Radical all that well....even though it was pretty fun to drive. The BAC Mono...??

Paul........I don't even know what to say. This thing has to be one of ( if not THE best ) mod car I have ever downloaded for any sim , any where! This thing is so addicting to drive it's crazy! In fact.....over the past 3 days.....I think 95% of the driving I have done has been in the BAC car.....it's just a blast every where!

Thank you so much for all the work you do for us hardcore GSCE drivers!! Everything I have ever DL'd from your creations is top notch....and the BAC Mono is perhaps the best thing to date. Incredible work man! Thank you!
Thanks for the kind words Jeff. I cant take credit for the car models ahem! But when I did the conversion from rfactor the Mono was comical to drive, the wheel banged about left and right, the handling was :poop: and the top speed was miles off. Took a lot of trial and error but I think I nailed it in the end. Glad you like it.

the one on the left is the location folder open. the top right is Thruxton track mod i can open in game. the screen shot on the bottom right is the folder with track pitcures and stuff in :)

Attachments

• screen shots.jpg
    screen shots.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 310
Paul can you tell me how to get rid of the picture in the main menu screen after I uninstall?
Not a reflection on your mod btw ;)
I've been installing then deleting a few mods to pare it down to the ones I really want, such as your F1 Classics one ;)

Paul can you tell me how to get rid of the picture in the main menu screen after I uninstall?
Not a reflection on your mod btw ;)
I've been installing then deleting a few mods to pare it down to the ones I really want, such as your F1 Classics one ;)

In the rfm folder of your GSC install delete reiza35 rfm & tga file (the tga is the one with the image).

Tommi-TAG submitted a new resource:

Formula Vee - Alternate Gauges (White/Black) - Alternate Gauges (White/Black) for "Formula Vee".

Alternate Gauges (White/Black) for "Formula Vee".

I watched many real Formula Vee videos on YouTube, and found some cars use "White Gauge x3", "Black Gauge x3" or "White x1 + Black x2" etc.
I'm interested in those and edited this Mod.

- This Mod is based on the original textures by Reiza Studios.
I changed the color of the gauges "from Black to White" or "from White to Black", and re-edited the details.
(Thanks to Reiza Studios for this great addition!)

- This Mod includes the following 3...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back