Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

NO, I have ffb. It's just very stiff around the center. Can't feel bumps in the road as with the standards F3's for example. But a great mod it is!
Ah right, I thought you had a problem. As its a conversion it's not 100% with GSC, you could try altering the realfeel settings. As I think I have them just at default. If you find a decent setting post it here and i'll give it a try.

Last edited:
These skins are great. Really nice work - well done!

I'm wondering (excuse my cluelessness): why is there a hi res package and a standard package for this? Is it because the higher res skins make framerates lower?
The higher res skin pack will give a better quality look but maybe at the cost of frame rates, depending on your system spec. Partially why I have included a lower res pack.

I think we understand each other, I want every class race against each other, but still a mod for each season. So the "Compilation" would be "Formula 1", with seasons 1991, 1992, 1994 and so on but there should be also a rfm "F1 1994" for example. It should be like the kart series of the game.

Great mod thx!
Only problem I have is with the Lotus 49. steering feels like its on -100. bit ots not. But my T500 pulls itself to the left or right once i am some degrees off the middle. All ok with the eagle and the other lotus. Any advice?

Great mod thx!
Only problem I have is with the Lotus 49. steering feels like its on -100. bit ots not. But my T500 pulls itself to the left or right once i am some degrees off the middle. All ok with the eagle and the other lotus. Any advice?
In your realfeel entry for the Lotus 49, try adding (or removing if it's there) the hyphen immediately after the = sign on MaxForceAtSteeringRack

i.e.
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3800.000000

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Barbagallo - Barbagallo (Wanneroo) upgraded to GSCEx standards

An ideal track for small cars, Barbagallo upgraded to GSC standards :

- reiza roadshaders
- grass texture updated
- srpl sky

Thanks to Alex Sawczuk for permissions.

Known issues :
- balloon is movong a bit too fast
- cameras are ok, but some wrong positions for cycling cameras (not seen in a standard replay)

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years