Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Yes I have noticed the readme.txt files on a few of the mods. I didn't know anything about realfree until I downloaded the V8 Supercars mod and couldn't drive round the first corner without crashing. The guys at GTSimracing gave me a script which I copied to the realfeelplugin. It transformed the cars and made them drivable. Some of the other mods had no feel in the wheel but a tip from Jebus on how to increase/decrease the FFB has worked on some of them. The new DTM2013 mod is one I can't get enough FFB to make it realistic but the Porsche mod is brilliant. I guess for a newbie like me it's hard to know where to and how to improve handling and performance. I know that there is plenty of assistance out there it's just finding it that takes time. Thanks for you're feedback.

Hey Mike can you please give a bit more information about how you got the v8 supercars mod to work properly? I'm having the same issues as you, it's like the wheel has a mind of its own everytime I turn

Hi Skarr, regarding the missing turbo sounds there is some issue with the conversion from rfactor to GSC for v2.0.

What I did was converted VFR 1.0 and took the sounds folder from there and pasted over into the GSC folder and works like a charm. You will also notice the 1.0 has a different sounds folder structure to 2.0. I guess this is what causes the issues.

Hi Skarr, regarding the missing turbo sounds there is some issue with the conversion from rfactor to GSC for v2.0.

What I did was converted VFR 1.0 and took the sounds folder from there and pasted over into the GSC folder and works like a charm. You will also notice the 1.0 has a different sounds folder structure to 2.0. I guess this is what causes the issues.

Thanks Melroy!
can you send me this sounds folder? so i can make an update. Send me via private conversations

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Formula Nippon - Single seaters for GSC

Converted rfactor resource to GSC. Out of lots and lots i have tested this mod is the best i have found that is not already available. Race ready with very good force feedback and the AI do not seem to shabby either. Used with 540 degrees rotation with 23 degree lock.

File is in rar format so just extract the gamedata file to your GSC installation.

You will find it listed in the Camaro section as i wanted to keep the Mini's section clean.

Enjoy
View attachment 55291...

Read more about this resource...

Gurney Eagle 1967 - Classics for GSC

Converted rfactor resource to GSC. Just a single car to get to grips with. Used with 540 degrees rotation with 23 degree lock.

File is in rar format so just extract the gamedata file to your GSC installation.

Text file with ReelFeel values included just copy and paste into the ReelFeel plugin configuration file. Although you may want to change the Maxforce at steering rack value depending on your wheel.

Be careful not to over rev as that means a BBQ at you rear end:)

You will find it listed...

Japan F3 - Single seaters for GSC

Converted rfactor resource to GSC. Used with 540 degrees rotation with 23 degree lock.

File is in rar format so just extract the gamedata file to your GSC installation. Force feedback should be ready to race (Very Good FFB).

Covers seasons 02-10 including test cars.

Cars have full digital dash display for race info.

In my opinion these give Reiza's own F3's a run for their money:thumbsup:

You will find it listed in the Camaro section.

1ZR1ASm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%