- Mar 15, 2009
Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT IFM
Mod: International Formula Master (Default)
Track: race: Istanbul 06 (default)
Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2 x 25 mins
Most important RD golden rules:
- Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
- No cutting in any sessions.
- If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
- No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
- No abusive language during any sessions.
- Listen to the race director at all times.
- If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
- If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
- 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
- Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:
Drivername: your name
I understand the Golden rules: YES
If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here
You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Click here to read the password and golden rules!
All race results can be found here -> results