RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

race 1 good fight with claudio and some others
race 2 got hit and race over

guys plz in the first laps keep it nice and tidy. You cant win a race in lap 1 its as simple as that,
fighting on track is ok imo but keep it fair give each other the room they need on track !!!!

We all live and learn ... and if I ever stop learning, lets hope someone kicks me up the arse and gets me learning again :D

Hugo, I was up in the Lisbon area for a couple of weeks last summer ... no doubt I will have cause to come back up there this year, but no plans as yet.
You should also look Nuno up ... he is party animal no1 in the Estoril district :D

BTW ... All ye Portugues drivers tonight, you need to go and sign up for the RDNGP Season 2 right now!!! :p
There is only me and Bruno signed up for "Team" Portugal, and there were 4 of us last night in the Formula Master race ... the RDNGP is in the Master cars, you like them and have Race On, so you have no excuse ;))

Quali - 2nd

Race 1 - Shifted to 2nd too early and bogged down at the start. Was up with Ariel and Dariusz for awhile. But didn't have the pace to keep up with Ariel as he took off. Stayed with in distance with Dariusz and overtook him halfway thru the race. A few mistakes by myself and Dariusz retook 2nd and held it to finish. Finishing P3.

Race 2 - People were noting that there was a bit of lag in practice and it showed up in the races a bit as well. Going 5 wide into T1 and just wanted to get thru best I could. Did make a bit of contact with Omer which was some lag as well. Sorry about that mate. Heading into T1 Matt and myself were side by side with Matt being on the outside. Tried to hold the inside line and hope I gave you enough room Matt. Then close in on Ivo and as the tires wore down just couldn't make the lines stick anymore. Good battle once again Ivo, I always seem to find you on all of the races we have. :) Finished P8.

Very fun track with these cars. Tire wear was insane!!! :)

Thanks to Ryan and RD for organizing this event.

Bjorn,

That was me, and I totally apologize, it was a miscue on may part. Anyone who has raced with me, knows that is not my style. I was a little too worried about not getting run into (which happened 5-6 time in the 1st laps of Race1), that I went in a little to deep. Unfortunately on the 1st lap people take their normal racing lines and don't stop to think that the track is extremely crowded and you have to leave lanes for the traffic. It was 99.999% my fault ... as you cut across to the apex, I ran out of room.

race 2 got hit and race over

guys plz in the first laps keep it nice and tidy. You cant win a race in lap 1 its as simple as that,
fighting on track is ok imo but keep it fair give each other the room they need on track !!!!

micheal no problems mate i know you are a fair driver and that was a racing incident which can happen to everybody including me ( ask that to the guys that run arca) It was more or less the first race that people thinks its a sprintrace and etc.. So no hard feelings:)

The track was fun, but indeed very hard on the tyres.

Race 1 started at the back didn't did a Q. Moved up te grid to 7 and had some nice fights with Nisse and Claudio i think. :)

Race 2 started 2 second. But got tapped in the first corner so i was round 15th i think. Got more tapped in the first lap but could catch the spins. Little bit of patient and awareness would be nice in the future especially in the first lap.
Moved my way back up to 7th and had a nice battle again with Will. :)

Bjorn,

That was me, and I totally apologize, it was a miscue on may part. Anyone who has raced with me, knows that is not my style. I was a little too worried about not getting run into (which happened 5-6 time in the 1st laps of Race1), that I went in a little to deep. Unfortunately on the 1st lap people take their normal racing lines and don't stop to think that the track is extremely crowded and you have to leave lanes for the traffic. It was 99.999% my fault ... as you cut across to the apex, I ran out of room.

Sorry Michael we were side by side lap 1, race 1 at one point and we touched twice. The 2nd touch ran you wide as it gave you a nasty bounce. Unfortunately if the games physics was a little more realisitic in those situations it would of been no more than just rubbing each other up.

Apologies to Claudio for giving your rear bumper some attention in Race 1 when you'd just past me.

Good fun racing though. Glad I wasn't the only one with the tyre wear issue, although it wasn't a big issue in a short race.

Qual 7, Race 1 4th, Race 2 6th. Mistakes in both cost me a better result, but pretty happy with it overall:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%